Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Wait how do I do that UI optimization?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

The game is real good and fun

This was a lie.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

The Shortest Path posted:

I ordered 32 gigs of ram last week after the amount of spreadsheets and android emulators I had to have open on my computer to do industry poo poo effectively became too much for my pc to handle. I'm happy with it.

thank you for your service.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Khris Kruel posted:

we have an actual alliance now :toot:

I did not vote for the name but I like ***random fish*** logo.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Tag me please!

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

I can honestly empathize with this guy's "what tf" and then "why tf" look.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

I absolutely love this new generation of influencer/fomo gamers that feel the need to stream every single thing they do. It's going to be such a struggle for them.

I mean I watched a popular streamer once, saw all those 10bux donations flashing, and had dreams of earning an incoming through live button mashing and hurfblurfing.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

pixaal posted:

You mostly have to yell and get super into a game like beyond reason.

This has basically been the past month for me with toilet Eve, but rest assured I never actually took the idea of being a streamer seriously.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Kaysette posted:

it's weird but i play video games to not think about work and to have a good time

You’re playing the wrong game, friend!

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Kungfu Trader posted:

The Maller is so beautiful, so beautiful to me,
Whether killing salty pubies in space warfare or Dread Guristas in dedspace pve,
Some prefer the Gallente Vexor or the Caldari Caracal,
but for me, the Maller does the job no ands ifs whats or buts.
Missiles are the meta, and drones aren't far behind,
but nothing melts a shield tank, like EM pulse lasers from the Mallers cute behind
The Maller is a cruiser with a battleship sized tank
But don't let its toughness fool you, Mallers are also built to gank
Just drop in some heatsinks to melt somebody's face.
The Amarr made this cruiser perfection; it puts all others in their place

I am now second guessing training drone skills to get into a VNI and scoot gatecamps.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Are these the purity tests we were warned about?

This thread continues to deliver, and deliver, and deliver.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

rocketrobot posted:

I'm a little torn on what to do. I need a relatively safe option to play while my kids are running amok. I can do regular nullsec play when distractions are minimized.

Hisec missions (preferably in a battlecruiser is what I'm thinking if I go that route) seem to be the move.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Munkeylord posted:

This is STILL extremely entertaining to read on the toilet, thank you!

Yes, even with deadspace bukkake toilet eve shitposting >>>> toilet eve

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

The Super-Id posted:

I like space games and hate racists so this is piquing my interest. Is this really a toilet game in that I can play it for a few minutes at a time and then ignore it the rest of the day and still have fun? I played Eve Online for like ten hours a million years ago and it seemed cool but also like something that demanded way too much of my time to get interesting.

It is "possible" but as many of us discussed yesterday during early morning ratting you can also theoretically take one spike of heroin and not become addicted.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

corgski posted:

A goose theme? Dayenu!
J4Diplo? Dayenu!
Bank heist from BIRD? Dayenu!
Spy meltdowns? Dayenu!
Burning Deklein? Dayenu!

todah habibi

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Ch4ot1cEv17 posted:

Why do I feel like the old EO SOP is back with the dumdums in dek? WE BETTER HAVE YOUR CELLPHONE # & YOUR DISCORD ALERTS ON, OR loving ELSE! I mean really, how else are you going to force 80 “goons” (mostly pubbies) online?

Just realized I have the scouts/blops lead, whose calls for intel & probing I would gladly take at 3am, still stored in my phone. Glorious times. zZzZ

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

rocketrobot posted:

Is there a fitting tool for this game yet?

There's this

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Exothermos posted:

We’re drat-near ruining the market with our glut of PvE loot, and are nearly single handedly eating up the mineral supply in the north. It’s beautiful.

At the rate I lose Mallers while ratting due to work distractions and meatspin DOT com there won't be a drop of a trit left.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

ThatEvilOne posted:

Realized I didnt post this yesterday, this was [SHH]'s attempt to counter our press release

Was this the one that was deleted?

I wish we could share a screenshot of our huevos with them. **winkwinkcontentwink**

Also this poor guy:

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

darthzeta88 posted:

Asian is such a broad term for people, that is like Russians, Indians, Pakis, Chinese, Burkis, Georgians, etc. Oriental is more specific than Asian, as that general doesn't include the Northern part of Asia. But south eastern asians is even more precise, or SEA people.

Uhh I'm pretty sure "Paki" is quite often used a pejorative.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

darthzeta88 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GG broheim, Broseidon, Ayatollah Bromeini...

Regarding the mining I don't know how good the systems we rat in are for mining but I'd be happy to roll on the spot defense together with mining.. Many of us carry at least a point now.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

The Saddest Robot posted:

I made something (awful) for you.

DEKLEIN DESTROYERS CAMPAIGN BADGE (draft 1)

It's gloooorious

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

The Saddest Robot posted:

I drew some more stupid gooseflock related things

Steamfunk!

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Okay. I will play your loving game Jazz.

Jazz has sucked us dry and returned to Guild Wars, but we're still around, clinging to life.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

I buy Megacyte now, right? I know I should've bought it a while ago.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

RHTITE posted:

I have to say, taking the fun away from the type of people that still call others "fag" and get all race baitey takes on an interesting new meaning when your kid has just come out of the closet. Not that I actually have much time to play in between work and dad life, but it's fun to watch. Good job team!

20 years ago they asked me "how long are you going to waste your life on those games." Today I answered, "forever." Honk.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

MaliciousOnion posted:

Someone on Reddit having a completely normal one:

This person strikes me as someone who's on Obamacare AND voted for Mitch "Chelydra serpentina" McConnell.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

who wants one on these as a gangtag? i'll hand out a reasonable amount of them.

o o o me please

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Jintozook81 posted:

I enjoy Eve Echoes.

I don’t know why but I do too

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

You crazy sonofabitch you did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

It’s definitely against the Facebook TOS though.

Because those are most definitely a bastion of human decency.