Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Game delivers in absolutely every single way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
As a proud member of HONK with alts in MEAN and HAUS, please tag me the heck up.

e: woohoo thanks!

Dukes Mayo Clinic fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 19, 2020

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
I will share that strapping missiles to a venture 3 and popping unwary miners is extremely satisfying and occasionally lucrative. You barely even need industrial ship skills before you can jam it full of medium rapid missiles and shred any other venture you can catch.

I spent a day or two harassing miners with a coercer navy before I got sick of leaving their ore in the wrecks; if you’re mining miners, be sure you can bring home all the rocks they shot!

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Radio Free Kobold posted:

bonus salt, somebody just ganked a miner

This was me in my battleventure, which I lost very soon afterward to a Can-Yue (dig it) and some slasher II pals. Hilarious times had by all, eve on phones somehow GOTY 2020.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
I am a bad and infrequent poster and I still managed to not get purged from discord. Can I be CEO next?

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

corgski posted:

Post your best spy memes and we’ll consider you

Darius JOHNSON shaves his face and balls with the same set of clippers and is still my CEO

(but secretly sesfan #1)

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Oh boy can’t wait to read two hundred something fresh toilet eve posts.

e:
buttbot for CEO.

Dukes Mayo Clinic fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 30, 2020

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Munkeylord posted:

have you ever literally talked to any actual direct asians that are not american? this whole thing is true. FIGHT IT ALL YOU WANT. whatever the gimmick is. but assured, ya'll are being out racist about who you think is racist.

🌽

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Munkeylord posted:

I posted about it like 12 seconds ago. Empty quotes are a cardinal sin. Stop doing that. If you do.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
To redeem my emptyquote, put this in the thread title pipeline:

pixaal posted:

Plugging in 7 USB cables to poop brb

If I ever get another phone I’ll take a photo of my ridiculous Mobile Eve and Discord getup.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

uniball posted:

Action Report: MinerCeptors

Bummed I had to work and couldn't get in on this in time. A+ AAR this is the content I crave.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

orange juche posted:

So Rytheric's box truck thread got gassed after everyone involved realized that he's well on track to kill himself through a laundry list of bad choices. Hopefully he does take some people's advice to heart and doesn't die.

right as I went from page 60 to 61 and man was I worried for a minute. Then I stayed worried but the regular low-grade omnipresent kind.

e: and now it’s back. have I been gaslit? :honked:

Dukes Mayo Clinic fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 4, 2021

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Erev posted:

Out of curiosity, where do they do their mining? Specifically their low-null mining?

I too am suddenly curious about this. Preemptively asking for myself and several friends.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Honklights 2 was deemed opsec and did not circulate publicly. Which is too bad! Some great work in there I wish I could share.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Hello Sailor posted:

I can't keep track of who's mad at us about what

according to my notes:
- everyone
- for having fun

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
All the medal activity reminded me that I recorded more volunteer singers on Flock of Honks a while back (we're at like a dozen people singing... 15 parts?)

If you managed to read this whole thread and haven't heard it yet, please enjoy this opportunity to put it in your earholes for the first time. If you remember the migration video, take a listen again and enjoy the SUBTLE DIFFERENCES.

https://soundcloud.com/eddie-van-honkin/flock-of-honks

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Skex posted:

Ziggy managed to dock once and gate jump once with a criminal timer after forgetting we were in low sec.

with a criminal timer and a hold full of bits that dropped off the mission runners! this was an emotional rollercoaster.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
nanocores unlock toilet a e s t h e t i c

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Did Airbus' song get linked here? i'll take care of that. good stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRnT3lRLGc

oh hell yeah

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Leika posted:

FDGF_UK posted:

No, what's your name. Don't make silly faces.
O_o

Third base!

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

This reminded me of mitten’s writeup of the titan madness, which I’ve dug out of archive.org here. https://web.archive.org/web/20141012222556/https://www.tentonhammer.com/node/65475/page/3

Dukes Mayo Clinic fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Oct 10, 2021

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

helperdog posted:

Is this like just the same as discord but with even less people and no doggo emotes
:shittypop::ccp::whoptc::grovertruk::honked:
:cheerdoge:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

helperdog posted:

Why is it so not user friendly

because we’re old and change is bad. There are iOS and Android apps for these forums that are still user-unfriendly but a lot less so.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3jQ6B-9ofw

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

verbal enema posted:

What the gently caress is with this free combat tutorial I kill the three ships and that's it. I get no prompt to do anything else

Whatever I skipped it now I'm in the station with quests so that works

The revamped beginner tutorial missions are hilariously buggy; one of mine spawned three rats … and a capsule, which I couldn’t shoot in hisec. Restarted and it spawned only three rats. :iiam:

Ten missions later I’m stuck in an infinite loop of prompts to open and close my inventory :shepface:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kyro posted:

I love that HONK is becoming a record label in Echos :cheers:

EE is a great game to set next to your DAW and ignore while you’re trying to nail the phrasing on insane parody lyrics, that’s for sure.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Leika posted:

Hey that's me in 5-6 with the space cows! Can I steal that for a Reddit post? Do you have it without the skeleton?

go nuts :)

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Phew, buttbot is here. About time we had some leadership representation in this thread.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kyro posted:

Merry Honkmas everyone :)
:honk:

:honked::honked::honked:🎄:honked::honked::honked:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Contact Johnny Fivehonks in-game for collectible souvenir square rocks, liberated from ZDB just prior to its collapse.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
give clon pls
it’s for scrool

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

T3hRen3gade posted:

I applied to HONK a number of weeks ago (name: Aegon Spengler) and was removed from the corp and lost access to the Discord for some reason. Meanwhile I've temporary joined our allies in NINC out in Cloud Ring and am being a good worker goose mining supplies for citadel upgrades, and haven't been able to get word back from anyone on why I lost access and how to fix it.

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

give clon pls
it’s for scrool

:honked::honked::honked:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kaysette posted:

Good thing geese don’t need bridges :honk:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kaysette posted:

join4goose

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Khris Kruel posted:

Hello,

The Kris Wolfe Diplomacy Special Action Hour Team got called in for diplomacy with VOID. The following are the reparations we demand:

1) Must confess that angel space is bad and that it was a bad idea
2) Major Bentie must relinquish control of their Youtube Channel for Twenty-Four (24) hours, allowing Honk and Honk affiliates to post all videos of questionable origin they deem necessary as long as youtube guidelines are followed. The videos must remain in place for Seven (7) days. All submitted videos in that 24 hour time period must be uploaded, wherein the Seven (7) day timer begins for each individual video.
3) Three (3) Heron Explorers to be contracted to our upstanding Honk member "Heron Explorer" for waking up Friday Deimos at Two (2) in the morning for a blueball operation.
4) Sixty Thousand (60,000) gold market coins for the lost ark marketplace for forcing Honk, against their will, to enter detested and horrible angel space to blow up VOID ships.
5) One (1) b-type small afterburner for Leonard J Crabs (esq.) Diplomacy Demands, LLC diplomacy fees to be contracted to Slippyslappy
6) One (1) Macharial (sp.) for Skex for eating poo poo
7) One (1) Magnate Covops for Skex to use as a camera however they see fit
8) Convince Cetan to write One (1) non-plagiarized Dissertation to complete their life goals in Seven (7) days
9) Disband the alliance of VOID
10) Must destroy one (1) Corporation Citadel in the system of EC-P8R. If there is no current citadel there at the time of reaching this point in the reparations, VOID must plant one and destroy it.
11) Must apologize profusely and sincerely to Airbus A380-800 every Seven (7) days. The reason will be determined by Airbus at the time of apology, and this must be conducted by the VOID diplomacy team.
12) An operation in real life to steal back Major Bentie's hat from Mommasaurus must be conducted in good faith effort.
13) Major Bentie must be demoted to Captain Benzie, effective immediate under maritime law, and all campaign awards during the Honk-VOID conflict must be stripped ceremoniously on stream

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kyro posted:

In the end we stole 151.381.116.913 ISK! :honk:

jesus christ lmao

Kyro posted:

An ex-goose named General Bundai had found out about RA and joined up. […] Although plans were made to stage a fleet from several parties, Bundai eventually died in his Naglfar to a local AOA fleet before any of our planned fleets could be called. We then kicked him, as Lion did not like the idea of SRPing Bundai's Nag.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Bluestacks in my experience worked well for camera alts and miners; I used an ipad and a phone or two for combat alts on top of that and this worked okay. Bluestacks 5 allegedly has great performance enhancements over BS4, so your mileage may vary.

You can dive as deep into the android emulation rabbithole as you like, but having been there I will say bluestacks is the best effort/results ratio so far. I never did get EE to recognize my qemu android as a supported device and it’s probably just as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
I have so goddamn many goose-related twitter accounts now.