Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Best $5 I've ever spent.

$15 if you count :10bux:

Semblance of a game? Yes!

Plus, you'll get Game of Thrones seasons 1-8, distilled down into two VERY FUN weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Gang tags? I hope I got the sizes right. :ohdear:

With coercer

without coercer

want

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

HAWNCK

Those rule

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

puhLEASE hit me with the GooseFlock gang tag.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

There's only one crowd paranoid enough about women to coin a verb like muffblind.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

If you think we're lame for making sure everyone can have fun on the toilet without running into racism, disparaging their sexuality or making fun of people with disabilities I am absolutely and completely unbothered.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Wyld posted:

You are literally looking at peace and saying - no. Tell me again about the waters of your home world? and how you earned your place in this world?

You are offering peace without terms. We have terms for peace.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

attidack posted:

its not as racist as you make it seem. I like good fights and content, not "guys our fleet is hosed and camped for the night. lets just log off". I like things proven on the battlefield, bring your ships and tell us how racist our alliance is, then again the next night and the night after. When you are done with loosing your "free ships" constently HME my corp has a good spot for you.

I like a goofy alliance theme. I like ops and not having to deal with any racism at all on coms. I like honking.

HONK

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

HONK

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

attidack posted:

I think honk is honestly projecting internal fears and looking for an agenda to support. I doubt anyone from honk understands the orgin story of the racism angle. I could have definitely screenshot racism in your discord. Pooh is just leaning into the meme and saying bring it. Come with your fleets, come fight, prove your worthy of eve echos, and not just some SA fanboi JTG. again when honk members are sick of dying in pvp, come join us and learn how to play the game and not slave for someone.

No one here cares about being worthy of anything.

We've created an inclusive community to play a game and have fun with a silly goose theme with free ships.

HONK

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

attidack posted:

Yes? don't tell me you're just now starting to understand?

:butt:

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

attidack posted:

Or just log back in and fight? Can we settle this in a more fun way? Feed us your free ships?

It's more fun to honk and get you to post here, tbh.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

HONK

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Hazdoc posted:

finally actually booted the game, looks neat and seems a lot simpler than eve so maybe ill play a little

Welcome! Get authed in the discord if you haven't, and we'll get you into a free ship.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Yeah you'll actually have to ask for it so technically that's labor.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

NO SUCH THING AS FREE LUNCH

(yes there is)

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Very difficult to care about the pubbies here over the roaring of our beautiful flock of FREE goose boats, HONKing in local, flying in V formation, as is most aerodynamically efficient.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I was thinking about this last night, because it happened in PnW, too.

I think the formula is free stuff + silly theme + community standards. Then, war dec racists and you're off to the races.

Winning is nice, but there's something especially freeing about playing for content that makes all enemies far less intimidating. Because what is there to lose? I get a fun game with a fun community that works together, and enemies that tag themselves.

"Honk is friend" sums it all up.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Rectal Death Adept posted:

i called the nazi that controls the GDN bot an rear end in a top hat at one point and got blacklisted from it, is there no other way to get into the E:E goon group?

GDN isn't the info stealing bot. This is a rumor. The info stealing bot is bro bot or something.

I don't know if this is what you care about or not.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Shoutout to SHH and other would-be opsec gatherers perusing this thread!

Do you like our free ships? They were handed out at no cost to us for free!

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Khris Kruel posted:

So to clarify a few things, everyone is confused about the new auth system for the wiki.

We caught a bunch of unknown IP's and high data usage all at once, and we shut off the wiki. In my experience this always means compromised. We then set up our auth system so that its through our discord, so if you're not in our discord you won't be getting access.

Sorry for all the confusion, wiki is now safe, auth is now up, it won't happen again.

Oh no not the new player guide I'm absolutely devastated we're through just through I tell you

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I'm coordinating the barbecue this Friday at 3JN. We've rented one of those giant grills. Please Venmo $5 to my IGN and include what you want to eat in the comments.

Feel free to BYOB, but leadership paid for an open bar (thanks Kris & co!). Try not to get too drunk and pilot your miner into the sun.

Or do.

Because it was free.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I have placed Munkeylord on ignore and have informed the guard cows he is a big ol circle talking dingus, not to be allowed into the Chill Mining/BBQ Op.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

FYI vegetarian/vegan options will be available for Friday's BBQ.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Free, no-fee investments. We really do have it all.

Shoutout to all the SHH members spying this thread, spending isk just to play the game in a decent boat. Don't you wish your money could work for you? A little passive income? Work on an industry alt?

Too bad Pay2Win hoards EVERYTHING. I heard you can't even talk in local. Mine AFK and you'll get redboxed, I hear.

Meanwhile, the Geese built a soft serve ship machine always set to ON and it's never broken. On top of that, money's making money.

Gooseflock living the dream.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

obithrawn posted:

ya the 500k is nice, and I have some effort-free money coming in each day through planetary minerals now to fund my probable-early failed ventures so will be doing that for now

I'm such an idiot I didn't realize I need to go through the gates at scout/inquisitor anoms until I had checked out several of them, I thought I was just getting unlucky :[

Eve has never been straightforward, I wouldn't feel too bad. I JUST learned how to place buy orders, having stared at the button for two whole months.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

The Saddest Robot posted:

I made something (awful) for you.

DEKLEIN DESTROYERS CAMPAIGN BADGE (draft 1)

:amen:

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

You can toggle everything on your overview. You toggle the station/outpost so that everyone docked in the station doesn't take up space.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

more like "EVIL" O, amirite

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

:allears:

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Paying money to own the li--I mean honks.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

so controlling they hand out free healthcare drat my liberty is all gone

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

oh geeze oh man the extreme leftist government didnt bankrupt me when I got cancer ouch ooooooweeee i'm no longer free, even though I'm alive b/c of free healthcare gah oh man oh geeze

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i do love sniffing my farts soo much

You wanna can some of that and send it my way?

A lot of the bickering ITT could be solved if you just cop to the fact it's a largely unknowable alien. It SEEMS like a virus. SEEMS to have intelligence or not.

We cannot know. Even the science we see is suspect as truth. It is better to understand the Thing as a force that causes. The mechanics are inscrutable.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

do not cease to lick the boot....I mean the mitten.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

MrPay2Ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Game is so good and Geese so good, you got a text wall from Mittens himself.

Goodness gracious how delicous