Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
I may go through the old threads and write a short story piece with all of the drama that has happened so far for future goons to enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Pharnakes posted:

So as has doubtless trickled through by now I will not be handing over the Groon name.

What I am going to do is take Groon and gently caress off with it to be well, Groon. Anyone who I've flown with is welcome to message me and ask to come if you want, there will be 0 leadership and the only rule is effort is ban able. To this end I will be kicking everyone I don't immediately recognise, I am sorry you will get a 24 hour timer over this but you would get that anyway when you left, so might as well start the clock ticking asap.

Now there is a slight question of what to do with the 101 coercers siting in hangar 3. I'm assuming hangar 4 has already been emptied y you guys anyway. After putting in 10 seconds though to the matter I have decided to contract all of them to one name picked at complete random out of the corp list and let them decide, whoever they are.

To be clear I am not asking anyone to come,only offering, I have no ambitions to anything, do not come if you want to have sov or rule anything or do anything other than chase miners in low sec and die to gate guns.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You went from greatness for kicking down Valadors sand castle to this.......

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

nutri posted:

Maybe a pubbie corp is the way to go for a bit. Not that fun having the corp poo poo the bed every week.

Goons don't need to dominate the game straight away. Time for goons to go back to Syndicate, build up, learn the game, get some non-goonfuck leadership, then try and piss off the rest of the game when taking space. In EO goons took several iterations before things settled.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

J4G trying to get your post count up?

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Has anyone been using Bluestacks on Mac to run EE?