Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i am still available if anybody wants to send me the spacebux wallet ill be villain of the day 4 u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

CainFortea posted:

Allegedly.

I appreciates this references.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

New Corp [HAUS] Grover Haus

what's the eve universe equivalent of the Great Dismal Swamp

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

One of the upcoming daily login bonuses is a Battlecruiser skill. Will that require me to be at tech level 7 to use it? I won't get to that level until well after I get the item.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

orange juche posted:

I think the Battlecruiser is a Tech level 0 ship, so you can use it even without being Tech 7.

I'm talking about the skill chip. The day 21 Omega bonus is a skill chip for level 4 Battlecruiser Command, which my skill page says is a T7 skill.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

I'd like a goose tag please, if they are still being given out.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Banana Factory posted:

While goons in general could definitely do with a bit more anti-racism, this weird crusade youall are running definitely isn't it. Bringing up politics when no one is talking about it, trying to twist things as much as possible for any excuse to paint someone as racist even if they said something that wasn't racist at all. And massively overreacting anytime someone uses an actual racist word rather than, you know, giving them the chance to update their vocabulary. I'm liked plenty among the people I've played with, and never really had a problem with anyone in goons till you guys showed up.

a few days ago in the goose discord i said "yikes" when someone used a word related to sexual assault to describe how difficult one of the game missions was. the person then apologized and deleted their comment, and i deleted my yikes. and we moved on like adults

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

last night in discord i had the realization that if we can find some french corps to ally with, we could be the HHH Alliance: Hon Hon Honk

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

eSporks posted:

Is it feasible to spec for frigates and cruisers on the same goose, or should I make an alt? (I think I know this one)

I wouldn't make an alt to fly two different classes of combat ships. Yeah, you can save time by training in parallel the skills that only affect that ship class, but then you will have to duplicate your effort on all the skills that work for both types of ships, such as the skills for weapons, engineering, modules, targeting, etc.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

I just discovered by accident that letting Omega status lapse doesn't mess up skill training. I was over halfway done with an omega skill and the progress just halted until I paid up again. I remember seeing some people speculate about how this worked so I thought I'd mention it.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Einarr Saltyman posted:

Now I remember, you guys were cloaking spamming :honk: in local chat that day.
It was hilarious lol

*clicks post history*

looks like the j4g's are leveling up somewhat

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

how has the game progressed in terms of like, UI workflows and quality of life improvements? around the time i quit was like 2 months after launch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

One honk, two honk, red honk, blue honk,
black honk, blue honk, old honk, new honk.
This one flies a small Amarr.
This one camps a little star.
Say! What a lot of honks there are.
Some are red :ussr:, and some shoot blues.
Some are old, and some are new.
Some are sad, and some are glad,
And some are very, very rad.
Why are they sad and glad and rad?
I do not know, go ask your dad.