Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Currently taking applications for the next thread OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

So the guy who accused Kris and Bishop of doxxing with absolutely no proof also turns out to be a goonfucker, well who could have seen that coming.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

:eng101: You can also press the hamburger button located next to "Skill Effects Level”

:eng101: And have options to expedite parts of skills individually that are not in your current queue.

This let's you continue to train long skills, while expediting shorter ones that might take priority for a given situation or plan.

:eyepop:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Who needs dead space when you can sell mining permits?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

I need that tag in my life.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

The important thing to take away from this is that despite two weeks of announcements and personal pings, if you still managed to gently caress up and not register your account names with the bot, it's not some sort of death sentence or banishment, you literally just have to do the thing you were asked to do for the last two weeks and you'll be all good.

It's really Not A Big Deal, unless you decide to poo poo your pants and make it one.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

corgski posted:

:thejoke:

But yes, we are improving and trying to shed pubbies like this absolute winner:

:five:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Are these the purity tests we were warned about?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

what is this goonswamp? I only speak HONK

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

We could all just get along if you would be so kind as to ignore our leadership calling people "Jews" as an insult, it's so simple.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

The Bird posted:

Well, since I don't live in ToiletDrama world. I don't know! Is that SHH? or VVV?

Eve really is the greatest game ever made. Just look at this dumpsterfire of drama. And it's just the mobile version.

Wrong Bird. There are too many Birds.

The only bird recognized from here on shall be the Goose.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

A group called "China Man Bad", with members "Sum Ting Wong", and "Donald45 Trump".

I await the Marvel Origin Story for this.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

attidack posted:

the effects of your base burning is, unfelt honestly.

This is obvious from what was in your corp wallet.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Banana Factory posted:

I also suspect that both of us have been in these goon corps for longer than the current leadership responsible for kicking us out and saying we don't belong.

I don't understand how this still hasn't sunk in for so many people, but this is not, never has been, and never will be a group associated with Goonswarm, or EO in general. Your poopsock space credentials are irrelevant here.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Banana Factory posted:

I have no affiliation with POOH and I'm honestly surprised they haven't been banned from the game yet because Chinese censorship laws have banned Winnie the Pooh entirely. If you think I'm defending whatever they're up to, you're barking up the wrong tree.

This whole poo poo show wasn't even started because of POOH, we already knew we didn't like them, it was about a member of SonBananas alliance calling people "Jews" as an insult, and Banana's response being to tell the people in the alliance who said "Hey that's not cool" to stop causing drama rather than booting the chud.

We knew POOH were shitters, it's Bananas actions we were disappointed in.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

So anyway, finally hitting T7 on Saturday, pretty pumped for that. How many weeks/months from 7 to 8 with Duo and 2 chips?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Colin Mockery posted:

if you do

please please please include

that JasperFrost in memoriam "you don't believe goons are stupid?" "correct" pic (someone posted it in the discord a couple days ago, so it's around... somewhere)

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

DrHammond posted:

Lol, what kind of asset audit prison would *redacted* billion isk end up in?

Jazz is on the case.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

rocketrobot posted:

Omega is $5 a month. So, if you're having fun, go for it.

Realistically you only need to drop the $5 once, you can easily maintain it with very casual play throughout the month.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Random fact: Everything looks like virtue signalling when you're a massive piece of poo poo.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Imagine having a rapsheet full of either getting probed for using slurs or complaining about not being able to use slurs, and thinking people don't like you because you called them insufferable.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

For our friends visiting from the 2L eve thread, the recent series of events in both threads is a good example of the content we're getting in toilet eve.

Just asking people not to be total assholes to others gets them to come out of the woodwork and show us their entire rear end.

If that sounds like your kind of thing, y'all are welcome to come shoot space chuds when you're not doing 2 litre things, we're currently dunking on a group of 4channers and their friends.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

orange juche posted:

I dunno if AFK cloaking works the same in toilet eve as in 2l bottle eve, but it is an endless source of tears and rage in it.

There's also no scanning yet :getin:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

I called it a night after The Great Escape, sounds like the fun was just getting started.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Erev posted:

Ah, yes, the ol' "lets show them we can afford to lose expensive, fancy ships for no gain so that they know they can't win" strategy. Classic.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Internet creeps are the worst loving thing.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Big McHuge posted:

3 out of 4 on my recent roams for killing a faction BS. Need a Nightmare to complete my collection.

The roams are the nightmare :smugdog:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

rip cumfleet, the brightest flame burns quickest.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

meme posted:

I am extremely unclear on how to actually apply for this corp. its somehow even more arcane than regular goonfleet.

maybe im misunderstanding something simple. I think ive applied. I assume the in game GoonWaffe isnt us.

If you're bottack, join the discord server and we'll get you sorted.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Goonwaffe in echoes hit the double whammy of fake goonism, not goons by the SA standard, and also not goons by the EO standard(Mittens told Valador to gently caress off when he approached him to be the official Echoes wing).

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

POOH are basically dead and MAGA are perma reds.

Kim Jaym Il fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 28, 2021

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

insecure baby downvoting a comment he doesn't like even though it's true

We did it Reddit.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Zotix posted:

Is it basically the same time gated character progression?

Pretty much, but the early stages of it where nothing is super oppressive to train into yet.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Ffycchi posted:

Edit: I'm an idiot.

Perfect, you're in.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

:five:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Toilet Eve: Ok, HONK. Then What?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

The text wrapping around the side gets me every time. I am going to kill Admiral Danius.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

UglyAnarchist posted:

Any links to reddit whining about our medal?

https://www.reddit.com/r/echoes/comments/mm1thx/honk_is_recognized_for_their_unparalleled/

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Decided to log in today to see any changes to the game and saw this nice looking medal. Feels good being helpful and unselfish

The only change that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

esto es malo posted:

oh ya latest new buddy came in and within two weeks won like 4 billion in a raffle cuz salt meat is a loving scammer rear end

:frogc00l: