Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

hey everybody. round 3 ding ding ding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

People get so mad about being nuked in lowsec.

More excited about stealth bombers for this exact purpose than I should be! Should I be expecting pretty consistent kills with this thing? Is the idea to be going after ventures? Or just whatever I see in anoms?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Rynder posted:

Is it bad form to jump from xbux to Goosefleet?

24 hour lockout regardless

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

So today, we issued a bond to line members to fund us 1 billion isk to make an alliance.

After painstakingly depositing all the funds into the corp wallet to get the alliance, Jazz shows up to create the alliance.

so 43 hours for the alliance

good job jazz. time to disband everything and start a new discord

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

I want in, give me that goose tag

w00tmonger fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Sep 18, 2020

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

honk

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

I'll basically be playing a echoes until it hits full MMO chore levels. So far so good though

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

I'm out but thanks for the fun guys! I hit the logical high point for earning money while working, and hoenstly it was just becoming a bit of a chore.

Games fun as gently caress and can't recommend it enough. Whoever's speedy enough can grab some of my hoard of named story poo poo. Couple mallers in there as well and big mchuge nabbed my prophecy

See ya later SA Goons! Get well Clousey

w00tmonger fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Oct 4, 2020

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

No longer in honk bit I have a resin printer now if anyone can point me to stls for ships/propagoonda

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Rip in piss

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Piss! Piss! Piss! Piss!

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

rocketrobot posted:

Usually there's peripheral support. If using the google daydream (don't bother) it comes with a little remote that can tell where you're pointing. It would actually be a good interface for 3D Toilet EVE. But then my wife is going to want to know why my shits are taking 3 hours and why the gently caress are all these power adapters in the bathroom now.

Mount some monitors in there and get a swing out keyboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

Hey nerds haven't checked in since the first couple months after I left. Any dumb poo poo/drama that would be cool to know about

Hope all you retards are still having fun!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)