Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

gently caress this is tempting. I miss eve a lot sometimes?

though, can I get a verbal contract from the leadership of goon that they'll never doxx people over this game? it was a "thing" in the main evegoon organization and I ran the gently caress away after that came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

so once people are done throwing themselves on the carpet and having a melty, where should I be joining so I can start my manufacturing career

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's like they stripped out all the unfun jank from EVEO and delivered the joy directly. I hope sov space never makes an appearance.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

so is there an actual conglomeration of GOONss now?

i remember when there were 30-40 people loving around on discord in various fleets, now it's dead empty in the two discords i'm in unless there is a 10 man ratting fleet going on

is there any presence left or did the drama schism break the GOONs interest

nope it's all dead and closed down

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

am I missing something, or is there a heatmap that shows # of jumps?

I'd like to find a good anomaly sector but all I'm finding are crowded with systems filled with morons running bases.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I've got a nice tablet stand so I've been playing it while binging Gilmore Girls :yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Are you digging into people's RL?