Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

DrCaptainSir posted:

I thought this was an eve scam thread.

It is but the scam is limited to 'steal the corpwallet' and the targets are limited to 'goon corps'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Their CEO had a meltdown over not being able to use the R-word.

Uhhh what is the R-word?

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Efeatherium

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Radio Free Kobold posted:

there is no difference between "ironically" being a racist shitbag and actually being a racist shitbag

Welcome to the joke

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Tag me please!

Rapner
May 7, 2013

orange juche posted:

Can someone let me know what a goon without SA is?

A not-yet-j4g?

Rapner
May 7, 2013

pixaal posted:

The first few weeks of drama were funny but clearly not sustainable if we kept it up we would have been torn apart by last Tuesday.

I demand a higher standard of shambolic self destruction from our leadership

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Gawain The Blind posted:

d3 isn't the worst game ever made, but it's definitely the worst Diablo.

I’m surprised to see people even talking about D3 when Path of Exile exists

Rapner
May 7, 2013

uniball posted:

i've been playing for a few days just enjoying the 'advanced tutorial' quests, messing around with bounties and mining and getting the hang of things in a relaxed fashion, with the intent to join the fleet once i'm ready for the more serious gameplay. should i just apply/join now, or will that get me ganked significantly more in lowsec? right now i mostly want the 500k SP tutorial bonus for joining a corp and i don't want to join some pubbie poo poo

Join a popular pubbie Corp, steal everything not nailed down and voila, you have 500k sp and seed money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapner
May 7, 2013

orange juche posted:

You *have* free ships, other people *do not have* free ships. You are therefore having more fun, but I am not you.

Checkmate, atheists. :smug: