Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Currently taking applications for the next thread OP.

Lets go full circle. Dibs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
So, N7 has at least one racist shitheel in it. Didn't get the full name but ended in 1488. You guys got a location on these schmucks? I'm going to start bombing their mining fleets cause fuckem.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

MaliciousOnion posted:

Yeah we caught that one, they're red now.

Excellent. I'm outside normal Goon operations (cause REASONS). I would like to know where to go to turkey shoot and pressure the group I'm running with to do the same.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Do these guys trying to muscle in on you have a set of home systems? I've been mining out in Catch but would love to stretch my legs and pop some miners.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
I am not GooseFlock, but those gangtags are bloody brilliant.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
So, as someone living on the other side of the galaxy currently, where are these SHH folk located? I'm currently working to refit a bomber to take a mining vacation. Popping some retrievers would be fun. (Yeah, I know intys are better for popping, but I like to linger.)

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Wrong loving thread.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

Touchdown Boy posted:

They are based out of CZDJ and the Pentagon up in Delkein for the most part I believe. Happy hunting.

Thanks!

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

esto es malo posted:

shh decided to flex hard with faction battleships and has lost 3 of them during the last two ops without killing any significant enemy ship

Ah, yes, the ol' "lets show them we can afford to lose expensive, fancy ships for no gain so that they know they can't win" strategy. Classic.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Ignore this.

Erev fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 26, 2021

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
They seemed to worry more about it earlier on and scam contracts still abound. I think they've given up enforcing that or, perhaps, have come to understand its part of the game. Still, that's only a 'probably safe' and by no means a guarantee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

KING BONG posted:

The other corps in the coalition and alliance charge 5mill a week. On Call Mining Inc are greedy fucks. I’ve been in the corp for a few weeks and haven’t paid an isk to them, and they keep buying buyback ore and sending me messages. The messages started sounding like bill collectors, “We’ve sent you multiple messages with no response...” I thought they were going to start asking me about my auto warranty.

Out of curiosity, where do they do their mining? Specifically their low-null mining?