Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
so is there an actual conglomeration of GOONss now?

i remember when there were 30-40 people loving around on discord in various fleets, now it's dead empty in the two discords i'm in unless there is a 10 man ratting fleet going on

is there any presence left or did the drama schism break the GOONs interest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
so i have a script that runs bases in highsec consistently, and from what i gather if you run bases straight for 6 hours they ban you, i did it manually one time just to make sure and they pretty much ban you if you look like a bot even if you aren;t

but the instant you log out it seems it immediately resets that timer, so run a bot for about 4 hours, reset client, and repeat and you're okay :)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

DrHammond posted:

Just lol if you're not multiboxing 4 accounts on multiple monitors with a collection of spreadsheets open on your 3rd screen.

Phone EVE is real EVE yo.

running 12 accounts, mostly automating all functions at this point

i have 127,000 plex, waiting to sell

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

jabro posted:

If you manually log out there is a 30 second timer before logging if not in a station so I assume that 30 second timer is still there if you just close the app.

trying my best to try and manipulate the network data to try and keep my accounts logged in and active while i've long closed it

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

the mechanics are nearly identical, a lot of it seems copy and pasted from EO somehow, like how concord response times and spawn locations and everything related to ganking was pretty much the same, despite never being intended in the game.

if you think it could work in EE and itworked in EO, there is a good chance it works in EE

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

so i J4Ged for Adventure Time: Battle Party and i was wondering if i could join the goon, i promise i am totally into ur culturezzz

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

if you played on launch day and multiboxed 4-10 accounts you're forever rich, you could buy plex for 2000 a pop and that's an insane roi

i think i had something like 50k plex i bought the first week but i'm just sitting on it, and i know some other guys with equal assets who have no interest in playing ever again whove given me their accounts

so maybe i'll play this in a year or two and be rich

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

i do love sniffing my farts soo much

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ThePopeOfFun posted:

You wanna can some of that and send it my way?

sent, it's labeled orange chicken without rice

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Radio Free Kobold posted:

apparently these HAPPY BEES fellows, the goons without SA, think we're now a bunch of goonfuckers because we're defending an ally against them. is everyone okay? are y'all getting goonfucked? speak up now.

i remember when there was a ton of goon drama at launch, good to see it's still going strong

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

it's most likely a leadership thing, how to organize and deal with people

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

yall are actually the most annoying goons i've ever played with

the constant holier than thou attitude and fart sniffing is a little over the top, no?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

The Shortest Path posted:

It's for fun, and to make people like you upset. I'm glad it is being successful on both counts tbh.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

how much money do we want to bet that the prior relationship involved mittens scheme to try and monetize gsf

what's that bot called that makes almost intelligible sentences? marco? something?

anyways yeah.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

imagine thinking the fart huffing isnt coming from the angry nerd posting 45 minutes of rants about a game he doesnt play cuz someone mentioned gallente cruiser V

there, you're getting better

almost human responses

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Good Dumplings posted:

are you telling me he was too garbage for Albion because lmao if so

i actually demolished albion and ran the groups in beta before the current iteration of leadership, we had tons of fun

now it's ran by unironic racists and "chuds" who drop slurs (the hard ones) all of the time (as in dozens of times a day)

i created many exploits and pioneered the ganking that exists today without many changes since, i was pretty epic for the win.

the game was just super lame in the end and they continued to make instanced pvp and pve so the open world lost most meaning, on top of arbitrarily banning tools that didn't interface with the game whatsoever.

here is a video of gluttony (formerrfatty smthing on this forum) droppin hard slurs tryna fit in with a bunch of racists.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

at least get ur story with other people before schizo posting brainlet

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

You didn't actually read Kris's post did you? The leader of SHH went *on* an episode of TIS while cosplaying a ninja and SHH members started spouting garbage at her (without consequence). The list of demands is targeted at SHH, but you obviously don't know what the gently caress you're talking about.

this isn't me, this is the affected party telling you that you have no idea what you're talking about.

but please tell me more about how you know more than the woman affected by the incident.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

My dude, you didn't even read the post right. Now you're trying to go on about how sexism is fine as long as she isn't bothered by it.

i never said so, but demanding an apology for someone who says you're stupid is using someone for your own ends and pretending it's for social justice

which is just sad.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Wait how did we get to "Rahne says we're stupid, ergo saying we want SHH to be less of a toxic shithole is bad, actually"?

idk you made that connection, not me nor her

me calling you insufferable doesn't mean that you saying another group is racist is wrong, hth

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

You really need to get better at reading

something something irony

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

I mean, I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone who wrote this and thought it was a good idea.

yes that was definitely me, master of hyperdunking, leader of the code, and guy who definitely can control miniluv

i have no idea what your point of posting that was, but you clearly have no idea what is actually going on around you.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Good Dumplings posted:

I mean, you are the master of hyperdunking though, your completely unfair banning was specifically about that

thanks for the fact check snopes

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

imagine being globby, mad about this game he supposedly doesnt play but actually does and doesnt want people to know hes in the trash idiot group that coddled racists

once again, the "everyone i dislike is a racist" permeates

very epic, let's see what you try next

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

lawl what a child

says the guy trying to paint me as a racist or a friend of racists because i called you annoying.

pretty big leap there big boy, let's try and keep a modicum of reality in our insults.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

imagine not even reading the mittens piss baby rant and recognizing a quote

lol if you actually read it

stop obsessing over epersonalities

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Skex posted:

No we dislike racists because they are racists , we also dislike misogynists, homophobes, transphobes and bigots of all flavors then there are the insufferable douchebags such as yourself who we dislike for the obvious reasons.

Finally there are the enablers, which are all of the people who remain Silent in the face of the racists, bigots and insufferable douchebags which pretty much describes the group that hired Mittens to salvage the tire fire that is their alliance.

Unlike Goonfleet in EO where there was an existing culture that has to be reckoned with we have a clean slate to start with so we made the deliberate choice to build our organization on those principles of not tolerating but rather welcoming and accepting those who are attacked for what they are rather than what they believe.

We are extremely successful in the game punching way above our weight class. Your comments alone make it obvious that you don't have the 1st clue about us.

We drove The Silent to the point that they brought in a paid "consultant" who came in (high) and told them to do exactly what we have been telling them to do since the schism for free. I mean who knew that if we'd demanded payment we'd have gotten quicker results.

What they (The Silent) never got was that the whole point of Goons playing video games in the first place was making GBS threads on the try hards who take games too seriously. We just take extra pleasure when those try hards happen to also be CHUDs.

yeah no i am not even talking about this dude, you should learn basic reading comprehension

the point is i called yall insufferable and i was immediately labeled a racist, which is kinda crringe

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

*shits pants*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Touchdown Boy posted:

Please go poo poo yourself somewhere else. You are just embarrassing yourself to strangers at this point.

i am sorry for fighting the assertion that i am a racist simply for calling your space guild cringe.

no one that is reasonable should consider this cringe, so please disregard those that would call me cringe for calling them cringe.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Khris Kruel posted:

if someone says something out of ignorance we point it out.

It's when they double down they get airlocked

absolutely based

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Skex posted:

Reading Wilba's rap sheet, it's pretty obvious that he's perfectly fine with using slurs given that he's been probed multiple times for using the same one.

never that it's okay, but there is a difference between dropping an r word because it's still culturally acceptable in 90% of the internet and harassing people with loving attack helicopter jokes because you know it's something sensitive to them

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Colin Mockery posted:

Some numbers that might help give you an idea of what the economy looks like:

1 PLEX costs just under 1 mil right now. 170 PLEX is a month worth of basic omega.

i grinded out just under 230k plex my first week playing and have yet to log in since, waiting until this is an infinite fortune

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Virigoth posted:

Send me 10bn isk from that plex for being an asshat in this thread. Character is Mamie Stonkz.

i have not been an asshat in this thread, i am a saint

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

fubolicious posted:

So is that titan welp 1% of the game's titans or 10%? Eve might be playable again if it's more like 50%.

approximately 1.777%, repeating of course.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

how do we live in a day and age where echoes doesn't have their own log in system, you have to go through facebook, twitter, or google play. one of the four of my accounts with a fuckton of plex was suspended by google for some rule violation which is impossible since i used it exclusively for echoes, and never went back on it

rip 15k plex because net ease is poo poo

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Hello Sailor posted:

Lol. You've earned each and every ban and suspension you've ever received.

this is wrong, as every single ban and suspension i have ever received has been overturned by the people who put it on me

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

uniball posted:

i saw your post in the echoes subreddit. can you elaborate on why you think having multiple twitter accounts is against the twitter TOS

lemme just get 12 phone numbers lmao

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

they're not mutually exclusive and lmao

apparently the people who banned me thought they were stupid enough to ban me they reverted it in a very public fashion!

i'd think that they would know the rules of their own game more than you, sorry slog

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

literally no one cares

speak for yourself :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

How Disgusting posted:

I just applied, IGN is The Optimist. Looking forward to taking people's poo poo.

Is it possible to enter people's missions with a frigate and get them to attack? What about can flipping?

no pvp in highsec