Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

The real scam was the friends we made along the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

I said you should have deleted the faction modules and posted it for the tears and you didn't do it.

Now I'm saying you should reprocess all the c2s for the tears. Way funnier than sending them to some random afk dude.

I mean, or not be a goonfucker, but I guess that's off the table.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Pharnakes posted:

And the winner of the 101 coercers is Stormdog, contract will go up as soon as I land in Amarr.

At least destroy the large remote rep to sate some of my bloodlust for destroying modules on the way out you coward.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

I may have missed the fleet but hit me with that tag

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

It's 3:30 am and I'm posting from the toilet about how I lost my favorite toilet spaceship today. I love this game.

RIP Battle Venture, you may have died but you are not forgotten and will be replaced but definitely not avenged, that breacher assault was way too scary to fight

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Spy!

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Don't worry though, we aren't racists but we still are going to ruin the game.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

We should start flying with civilians in our cargo holds so we can use our killmails to establish proof that our :heritage: enemies commit war crimes.

I saw them from an encounter once so I know somehow we can get them.

ignore the fact that we are putting helpless civilian lives in danger I guess

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Salisbury Snape posted:

Welp. 30d ban for lowsec ganking battleships with caracal trainers.

More like a thin banned line now I guess

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Khris Kruel posted:

The devs have concluded their investigations. They gave us the exact time and which characters duped, without us telling them. They knew we had duped, they did not know what we duped.

This likely means they were able to trace the crash report when it occured, and that's what they're looking for now.

This gives me great confidence that they're telling us the truth that we were the only ones who ever duped. Getting 2 bil in one location is simply insane that only someone loving INSANE would do (Cetan). Every mineral supplier we've talked to said they would never get over 1 bil and would firesale it befoore it happened, so this gives alot of weight that they're all telling us the truth.

They've decided they're going to give everyone in the alliance a medal in game that is exclusive to our alliance, and it will be likely bug squashing themed. Cetan is desperately trying to convince them to make it geese themed, but we'll see how it goes.

They've asked me to delete the duped trit, and I've done so. That trit would've completely destroyed the high sec mineral market for a few months if I had done anything damaging with it, so I think this is a better ending.

So look forward to cool exclusive medals we can brag about shortly :toot:

If it isn't a medal about how geese sometimes eat bugs to supplement their diet we need to find another dupe glitch just to report it and make them get us better medals

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Oh by the way...if after getting your tag your poo poo isn't center justified and you would like it to be, please PM me. It's a thing only admins can do (why? I have no idea) and I'll pass along a list of names to see if they can get adjusted.

Can I get a copy of the gang tag specifically off center please and also above or below my existing one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Promise me that if we ever start paying for consultant speeches it's from the dude who made that awesome ESA scamming site instead of actual space leadership types