Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Robo Reagan posted:

where do i sign up to lead a splinter corp

Step 1: Join existing Corp and get leadership position (NOTE: Should be instant, if not scream incoherently in discord, and blame others for your problems... It's worked before...)

Step 2: Follow "NOTE" from above step regardless of completion in said step.

Step 3: Steal all Corp wallet funds and exit without saying a word. (Alternatively, call people Nazi's, or other disparaging names/terms on the way out the door. Doesn't matter really...)

Step 4: Find random pubbies and tell them they can be REAL GOONS(tm) if they join you. (If they don't, complete alternate Step 3 section then demand compliance.)

Step 5: Enjoy new fully funded "rEaL gOoWnS" Corp...

Estimated time to complete? 24 hours (or less if you are really dedicated).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Radio Free Kobold posted:

anyone with two brain cells to rub together will realize that trying to lead whole outfit, that accepting responsibility for all this, is about the most poisoned chalice in this entire game

Late to the party by like 3 pages but... THIS. ALL. OF. THIS.^^^^^^

Personally though I’d trade poisoned challace with beer bong filled with extract of nightshade, arsenic, and a fair amount of sulfuric acid...

I do NOT envy you Jazz... Best of luck cat-herder

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Khris Kruel posted:

since no one said they were recording, here is a copy of the speech I gave today for anyone not around.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cdo9Cz70FHlr5K1b_otrFr2f-E1WDHeM_Qisv58W3uY/edit?usp=sharing

Pretty sure this is the kinda poo poo that gets you assassinated or a bounty on your head... I'M IN!!

Build all the Retrievers!

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Tag my body!!! Turn it into a masterpiece!

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Reading all of this reminds me of an old facebook post I paraphrase here:
“Watching people argue on the internet is like watching monkeys at the zoo, you truly have no clue what’s going to happen next, but my money is on one of them shits in his hands and claps.”

The effect of this is someone fucks up, then does literally the most Inane, dumb, etc... thing ever just to bypass a 24 hour nap, and then fucks it up again... Just... Why? sigh...

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

OniPanda posted:

That was an insane amount of poo poo spawning after the op was "over." Deadspace -> one system over, scout AND inquis in the same system -> one system over, inquis -> another deadspace -> another inquis. We had to stop talking about furry dicks so they would stop spawning.

If they kept spawning... Why did you stop!?!!? Bring on the furry dicks!

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Watching this disaster has me laughing. I was encouraged to get on and post something, so gently caress it, here it is: Watching people argue on the internet gets me erect, and that's no loving joke. The facts are these as I see them:

1. Val was egotistical and when told "nooo... little Timmy, you don't get to have all the money and pie you want." pitched a loving fit the likes of which my 3 year-old would be jealous of.

2. After reforming, we had another leader who in the short run did the best he could, but faced the age old truth of power and corruption being hand in hand. Ain't it a bitch...?

3. On round 3, we actually start getting some loving headway, only to find out... What the deuce?! A space game being compared to actual, physical, insanely horrendous cultural genocide. I'm sorry where in the actual gently caress does one get off the crazy train that said person conducts...?

4. After the next big wave of fracturing goes down, we get to see, in corporation names, comparisons of an entire race of people to fecal matter... real loving edgy there twiddle-dick.

At a certain point, I get it, you think poo poo is funny. Honestly I hate hearing people in my culture called "nazis" even though I personally know they wouldn't harm another human life, or call someone a racial slur, even if given the chance with impunity. But straight up calling an entire culture the equivalent of feces, and minimizing the death of millions, is completely uncalled for in the modern world, grow the gently caress up.

You wanna meta game and fight, sure thing lets throw down, but really... all this other poo poo has grown old... have the common decency to understand your actions and words are hosed.

Now, I'm going back to HONK at pubbies I blow up... Gotta fill my canteen somehow...

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Thanks everyone for 250+ posts I’ve read on the toilet at 3am

You are welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

I have an off topic question, a personal thought, and a critique; in that order.

Is there anymore word on the guy who was upset and “quitting” the game, all because he couldn’t get 10 people online at a time?

Why do I feel like the old EO SOP is back with the dumdums in dek? WE BETTER HAVE YOUR CELLPHONE # & YOUR DISCORD ALERTS ON, OR loving ELSE! I mean really, how else are you going to force 80 “goons” (mostly pubbies) online?

Finally, do the dumdums really think we aren’t aware of spy’s within our ranks, they are stupid. We are merely stating, there isn’t poo poo you can do about our eventual victory. We outclass you in every game mechanical way, and we do it while having fun.