Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The lows and highs of Casual Eve.

Opened my session on 48M ISK. hosed up shipping and lost 30M. Down to 20M.

Chased some news. Final Step of Angel or Devil. Sold Book, up to 85M. Last step of Caldari Mercenary story (Sparring Trial is a pain! That Elite BC hurts!). Sold. Upto 110M.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Tag please! H0NK!

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Did some goosey work in Taisy last night.

Dropped about 90M on my CNI for some PvP fittings, new rigs, warp pointers and etc. Flew from the nest, landing with all the grace of a blind goose on an icy lake amongst pubbies feeding on their ore rocks. Honked loudly and watched pubbies scatter. Even ate a few lowly ventures. HONK!

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Honestly if there's any important channel to read it's announcements. I wouldn't have known T6 ships were free otherwise.

Did the first part of Spark of Rebellion, and holy poo poo, having 13(?) ships thrown at me was unexpected. Definitely had to use pulse lasers for tracking speed. The warp-out-warp-in-at-100km trick was pretty much obligatory. Gonna try strapping on an armour plate and probably another armour hardener.

They're big games of Cat and Mouse, you draw them out slowly and make them take damage, then when they rubber band back to the group, fire an afterburner and chase them until they come out again. They just take time. Just coax the elites out first (they should be more aggressive to come for you also), even the cruisers. Definitely ensure the elite frigs/destroyers die first as they can Warp Scram ($$). I've ended up 200km from the warp point plenty of times. If anything, Sparring Trial (Caldarri news quest) is harder than the T6 story quests.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Saw lots of new posts, came expecting quality and informative discussion regarding spaceship simulator for toilet breaks.

Found lots of tears. Was not disappointed.

PS. This is like my 3rd SA account because I keep forgetting my other accounts and passwords to the email addresses. Can I be CEO?

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

We need to re-instate the name-the-collective channel on Discord for the comedy, too many missed opportunities. [TEVE]

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

For the second week in a row, I've come to this thread to read up on the latest accurate toilet spaceship theorycraft and found 400+ posts of comedy drama.

10/10. Would read again

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Exothermos posted:

We’re drat-near ruining the market with our glut of PvE loot, and are nearly single handedly eating up the mineral supply in the north. It’s beautiful.

Its lovely! made 100M afk mining while at work the last few days. Battle retriever time soon.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

obithrawn posted:

Sweet, thanks! Drone ships feel like my kind of thing so I'll probably just keep on that train for a while and hunt anomalies to get into the Vexor upgrades eventually.

Drone Ships are awesome. After running initially a Caracal with Rapids, then moving to a Maller and then a VNI - Drones make PvE life so easy and fun.

Then last night my Prophecy landed. 55KM range and 753 DPS "hot". Cost around 200M to fit out fresh and will use for story missions and PvE carebare stuff. I'll move the fitted VNI out to D7 later for Deadspacing.

TLDR: Get Drones 5 and laugh.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

corgski posted:

There's nothing in W-U, stop talking about it.

cXJzcmFmciBzeXJyZyBzYmUgcHZnbnFyeSBxZWJjIHNiZXpmIG5nIGJ1IHNiaGUgdWhhcWVycSBybmZncmVhIA==

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The best thing about Moneygate is other people run deadspaces for you.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

OniPanda posted:

NEVER NOT BE POSTIN

Here is a post to ensure I am active for Toilet Eve 2 once released.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Tangerines posted:

Toilet Eve 2: making GBS threads in Stations

Toliet Eve 2: Shitadels.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

I give corp my money and hope I end up rich. So far. I'm liquid poor.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Khris Kruel posted:

World War Eve has begun. Coalition NACAUBYRF (Not All Chinese Alliances Use Bots, You Racist Fucks) is forming.

GH and SHH have declared bounties on Honk, so gankers are coming for where we live. Stay safe.

I already declared a Pondering on Thursday night at 9pm EST, but I guess we'll discuss this too now

:knifegoose:

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Toilet EVE: 19 Spreadsheets, Tax Evasion Systems and a War against Racism.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Just sat at work giggling like a child at the colouring book. How can we ever lose a war with propaganda this good.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Khris Kruel posted:

Also let Lemming1607 know he can leave 3t7 for a couple days, he's been complaining in alliance for the past 4 hours

I've sent him a PM.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

uniball posted:

not sure why anyone thinks the bans are related to the lowsec suicide ganks. the banned SHH players got support messages saying it’s for cheating with “third party programs”. you just going to straight up believe the dot-connecting of a poster that spells it “Shiney”?

Bad boys battling botters banned by banhammer because bad boys believed botting bolstered bot battling bank.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

They can take our ships, but they'll never take out propaganda!

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Skex posted:

The Gila's tank is monstrous, I face tank large 8s and solo lv7 inqs and scouts without breaking a sweat, haven't tried an 8 inq/scout yet but I suspect it will handle those as well. It actually has less drone damage than the Prophecy but more combined dps over all.
It's also a lot more nimble than a Prophecy align of 3.4 compared to 7ish which means it gets on to the next anom faster which translates to more isk/hr.
You won't have issues with a solo Scout, and Inquisitor once you approach it right is easy too at 8. My Phantasm takes its time, but doesn't struggle with the damage unless they're on top of me.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

A deadpace, 2 Inquisitors and 2 token scouts.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Kaysette posted:

you all need to change your names to your in game names this is too confusing

Spiky Ship friend.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Imagine bringing guns to a bazooka fight. Imagine complaining about it.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Things must be bad when 4 months into a game, you have to ask someone else how to run your guild.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The non gameplay part of this game delivers so hard. In between feeding the baby I wanna read the drama in the middle of the night. I love it.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

TIL: Geese are just as good at eating popcorn in the face of drama as they are at eating bread.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

PleasantDirge posted:

What about my coworker Raul?

Raul Flirt Dart Bog?

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Ahh Valador. Those early days were so fun. I fully expected us to have disbanded 9 times now and still have a rebranding channel on discord.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

HONK HONK FLAP AT KID, CHASE JOGGER HONK HONK

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

HONK. Cant wait to escape W-U with the new assault assault cruiser/frig doctrine and go farm some square rocks.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

orange juche posted:

I see ads for raid shadow legends all over the place that means it's good right?

Good? Its THE best Mobile MMORPG of 2021.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

I come here to drink beer and look at pictures of kittens, geese and to shoot red shapes in space. And I'm all out of beer.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The biggest question remains unanswered. Just who is Sonova Beach?

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Skex posted:

A little context for this our leadership figured out that we could drop a capsuleer outpost at a secret location in a good truesec system next to the only lowsec entrance to Fountain. And we have spent the last week ratting, gate camping, ganking and generally causing mayhem.

If you haven't been playing or were ever interested in playing this is a good time to get active. This particular bit of fun will likely come to an end in a month or two when scanning comes out and we'll have to change tactics to take advantage of the changes.

If you are a new player and worried about getting space rich...don't be. You can reach a reasonable level within a few weeks of play - and the corp will give you free ships to get going.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

No one puts Goosey in the corner.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Kim Jaym Il posted:

And because of insurance there's hardly anything to build anymore!

:sun:

A true AFK MMO has been achieved.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

If the winner isn't from HONK, then our propaganda team have failed.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Im a Goose and I like to chase rats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Are you still thinking of starting out and want 1 Billion Isk to start off with? You could be the next Dan Dingaling!

This Sunday, dubbed "The Flaps and the Furious" HONK will be hosting a fun event where all you have to do is collect a parcel.

From half way across the universe in a Venture.

Or just shoot your corp mate who collected it and steal it from them and claim the prize!

1 Billion ISK, for a simple collection and delivery. What could go wrong? :whoknows: