Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Reset the clock! Goosefleet OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Reminder! The doctrine is determined before every fight via raffle.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Khris Kruel posted:

Is your thread not getting enough attention that you have to come get attention here?

Acting like more then 3 people splintered off in this new "schism"

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

esto es malo posted:

tbf more people joined groon than left during this pants making GBS threads debacle, and its just a matter of a new corp being made

Did anyone really even leave? There was no mass exodus

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Dont forget netease likes to poo poo the bed and dump hundreds of thousands of skill points on us as an apology.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Just got back from the mass report bans that are going around, so been away for a week. glad to see the corp wallet being emptied as per tradition even if it's just a mistake this time.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Radio Free Kobold posted:

go post in a different subforum

I meant ingame, you know the people reporting you 10 times in local and gifting you a 7 day echoes ban. I HONK'd at the wrong crowd apparently.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Kaysette posted:

Hopefully never so those warhead and shield BPs keep selling well.

An on the inverse buying Faction lasers for 60k are impossible to pass up

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

rocketrobot posted:

What did I miss? I can't keep up with discord lately.

Check out the #Golden Egg Horde in the fleet resources section on discord

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

HONK HYDRA

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Tag me daddy!

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Okay I might need to start paying more attention if only to mess with people like this.

It's the real reason we're all on toilet eve. To mess with the salty bois and gals.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

this is a good explanation and somebody should put it near the OP

Not just the OP, discord too. This is the cleanest explanation i've seen so far

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

esto es malo posted:

talking about furry dicks is the key to spawning deadspaces, confirmed

Does this mean I am the spawner of Deadspaces?! Seriously though I bounced back to taisy twice before running all the way back to help on those. Going to need to move everything over today so I don't need to jump 64 times again.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Kaysette posted:

i feel like supers and that playstyle dont really fit with the toilet vibe but who knows where this crazy train will go

Devs have gone on record to say they want every EO feature in EE

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

I am Juvenius Drakonius, the leader and founder of REKIUM.

First, I offer my deepest apologies for Patone's recent comments, and the handling of them thereafter. I apologise for the hurt and offence these events have caused, and will work to right this wrong.

Antisemitism is not a punchline, and comedy is not a defense. Such comments do not represent the ethos of the 700 plus members of our EVE Echoes community. Nor those of our thousands of worldwide members across all the other games we enjoy. It goes against our idea of an inclusive and friendly group.

We have enjoyed a fruitful relationship for over 4 years with Goonswarm in EVE Online. With the launch of EVE Echoes, we've committed to the success of our friends there too. I have reached out to SonBanana and Patone to search for a resolution for this issue. There will be decisive action after a thorough investigation.

REKIUM is a global community of Spanish-speaking players. We focus on providing healthy and safe social environments. Somewhere players can enjoy a virtual world of fun, away from the troubles of reality. This behaviour is unacceptable, regardless of the perpetrator's rank or reputation. It has no home in our community, and I will make adjustments to see such things stamped out.

Should you wish to discuss this issue, please contact me on Discord at Juvenius#2318.

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius
Global Leader and Founder of REKIUM
https://gaming.rekium.org/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

"we will lazily ask if he's racist and then decisively do nothing once he says no"

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

J4Diplo hurts my soul more then the furry dicks you lot peer pressured me into sculpting

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

esto es malo posted:

lmao do not pretend like we forced you to do anything you didnt want to

PFFFFFT don't call me out like that. Let me have some dignity.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

you shouldn't have mentioned the furry dicks

To be fair, I originally thought i was just telling my 10 man ratting group... it just so happened that as I was talking about it all 4 ratting groups condensed into one voice channel without me realizing

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

pixaal posted:

You really think that wouldn't have leaked?

I mean there would have at least been a little disbelief maybe?

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Usenet Magic-User posted:

I just want you to keep us updated on how you are going to find and craft so many unique dicks. No two dicks alike is a tall order.

13 dicks specifically, I guess the different species is my only saving grace here. Also theres a channel on discord for it. #lovingly-crafted-furry-commissions

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Friday Deimos posted:

Yeah - the only reason I use an emulator is because it's easier to screenshot killmails for discord and also to stream via discord to the op while we scout for targets so they're not completely bored on a gate. The game runs about 100x better on my phone or iPad and I prefer playing on those instead.

Its kinda annoying how much better the game looks on my Ipad compared to my computer

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Khris Kruel posted:

also I give you guys about 10 minutes before the REKI CEO posts a large defense and gets himself probated again

Gotta earn that J4Diplo title somehow

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Banana Factory posted:

Tell us more about how you are so much more moral than everyone else in space ship video games.

I sculpt furry dicks so HA

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Wyld posted:

When they suggested name was "Black Lives Matters" and not in a un-ironical sense but literally

Bruh it was an open suggestion channel, Anyone in the discord was able to post in there. There was literally two thousand suggestions. But cherry pick harder

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Wyld posted:

I can honestly say i've never met an Eve Online/potenitally Eve Echoes player who is a racist

:thunk:

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Wyld posted:

darn - did people want links??? https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ecipirik4numv9/EEDiscordLog.7z?dl=0

Not to wikileaks...but go ahead and check the logs - nothing leadership, but ya know judge for yourself.

Ancient logs from waaaay before leadership change? GASP how will we survive this calamity

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

look man, if you're going to come forward with some allegations the onus is on you to provide evidence, not us to sift through old logs and disprove your inane crap

this, we have the logs and screen caps of the racism we're calling out. If you want to try saying "both sides" wyld you need to provide the proof.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

is that why you're here? because i've been burning bases in deklein all night my dude.

The ISK war has been won, not our fault they dunno how to wage non sov war

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

attidack posted:

the effects of your base burning is, unfelt honestly.

OOF! hell if you don't understand echoes economy then we REALLY have nothing to worry about from you guys

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

The Bird posted:

Does this apply to accusations of being a spy? Why doesn't it work both ways?

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

OniPanda posted:

Why the gently caress are you still posting then?

lol I got more than that, cause I get free ships and steal scout/inquis from pubbies

I think every one of us does because we know how to spreadsheet and work an economy

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Ein Sexmonster posted:

We simultaneously have more money than that personally AND a much more generous collective economy. Remember all the SHH people are on their own for ships.

And are conscripted en mass at any time

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

attidack posted:

lol how does it feel to burn a director for 300m lol hahaha

Really this says more about you guys since the director literally couldn't stand a single day longer in your corp, y'all that toxic.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

attidack posted:

Worst spy ever, corp hangers still full, plex investments still secure. imagine leaving all your isk in a corp wallet https://imgur.com/a/GJ92lxZ

loving OOF, I have that much plex personally with no real cash sunk into plex. Thats a RIP from me bud. Early plex was only 10k a pop

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

This is a big loving LOL

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Alligator Tower posted:

One thing you might want to try is to keep posting about it.

It'll surely get him back in

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

The Bird posted:

You mean, you won't let me back in!?! This was my one chance.

Not with those numbers kiddo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

The Bird posted:

poo poo dude, so now it's the culture? I don't fit in? I was allowed in with my post count. Seems like that would have been the reason on the front-end, so it wasn't really that...

I thought I was a spy. Huh.

Yawn.