Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
Hi honk

~ BOOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
As an industrial representative, i'm proud to announce you that after Netplease's killing blow to the industry, we have relocated our mining ships to mine hulls instead.

Also...BOOP <3

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

Is this system where im supposed to fly a Badger full of tourists and 420 plants ?

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
Can we have more NPSI/NBSI (depending on pilots morals) Shei's roams for misc random charities ? i loved todays one even if i was on crunch time at work slacking waiting for builds to be done. Would 10/10 donate ! Grr ebil provi jumped on us on the most opportunistic way tho, they deserve more roams.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

H110Hawk posted:

What are you talking about? What does NPSI/NBSI mean?

Shoot anything that moves that is not the color your like ?

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
Well PanGen22 lasted approximately the same duration at PAPI coalition in fat eve.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

PleasantDirge posted:

Is it :filez: to ask for STL's of EVE space boats? I just want to gently caress around with my new printer and I'll send some to whoever wants one

I have a google drive archive of Eve online ships in .obj format including their Diffuse/Normal/AmbientOcclusion textures. i dont know if they are printer ready but are definitely drag n droppable in any modern CAD software or Game Engine.

just DM DrZepam#4114 in discord and i'll send link.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
Can y'all post the RA heist chatlogs here or in goonfleet ? i'll buy you all pizza.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

Kyro posted:

In the end we stole 151.381.116.913 ISK! :honk:

What a nice storytelling, if toilet eve was as popular as fat eve, this would have made a PocketGamer headline at least !

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
NE's implementation of implants: "Toilet Eve: Immortal"

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

Frank Frank posted:

Holy poo poo I don't know what this "project discovery" bullshit is but I am not participating in it. Is this EE's attempt to reel in the facebook mom farmville crowd because lmao what in the actual gently caress is this?

It is about moving some triangles in empty space to remove triangles from empty space, this is pretty much Eve gameplay without the cash grabs.

Anyway, we dont know what kind of unpaid mechanical turk work we do for Netease and what kind of data they are processing, im sure it is not about labelling instant noodles packages.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
toilet eve war

DrZepam fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Dec 2, 2022

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

what's up with there being two subreddits btw?

one is managed by toilet eve players, the other by people who play magic the gathering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
During the last EO Fanfest opening Keynote, a CCP employee on stage said that BlackOps Battleships are coming to EE. did NE do any announcement ?