Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I just want the war with SHH and PANTH to kick off already. SHH is just cleaning up FF citadels at this point. The real fun is about to begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Out of all of the Discords linked to this game, The EVE Echos Gulag is the best public discord with hundreds of vet players. It's also Goon owned which is nice.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

T3hRen3gade posted:

Interesting. :raise: I've been active in-game, mostly annoying Some crackhead and Kyro about it, but I will be sure to contact Alligatortower. Also, an annoying band of NOVA pilots with CRNC has been harassing our citadel in TN-T7T all week and might be showing up to cause trouble when it comes off reinforcement this afternoon. If anyone wants to join in the fireworks today, the more the merrier.

:cheers:

I've already gathered a few people for a fleet to that citadel today. My 1/3 investment in a poo poo tier nullsec system will not go undefended! :madmax:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

H110Hawk posted:

Wait what are we shooting?

Just a LS gang that got a citadel into hull.

In bigger news. Pantheon (the largest coalition in the game) which is lead by a fake-Goon and whose executer corp is called Goon Swarm [GOON] has just been war dec’d by The Silent (coalition the EE Goons are in). I’ve been looking forward to this day :getin:

:honk:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Kaysette posted:

Someone make a funny new thread title about this war.

I second this. I need a place to dump all my war drama and screenshots. I think I'm having more fun in this war than I did in EO, although nothing big ever happens in wormhole space where I was forever. This is probably the first time I've ever been in a "proper" EVE war that wasn't just my alliance sitting on a wormhole with a carrier and subcap fleet.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I still find it amazing that the Goons pulled off the first successful offensive entosis in the game's short history. We're on the smaller size of active alliances in the game, yet a ludicrous amount of content (mostly low-effort) is generated from and around us by others. If you're not on board already, you need to get in here ;)

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

illBilliam posted:

Holy poo poo this is so good! I'm really tempted to end my vacation.

You should we JUST STARTED the largest server war to date, and this time it's all USTZs and EUTZs instead of a bunch of ASPTZs. People are even naming the war after us, World War HONK!

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Leika posted:

Wait, there's goose swag here? I need that too then. Or at least someone draw a dick on my avatar

What’s your IGN?

DrZepam posted:

Is this system where im supposed to fly a Badger full of tourists and 420 plants ?

I would say yes, but since you’re in Trimark and not HONK, it may not be recommended ;)

Kyro fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Oct 5, 2021

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Virigoth posted:

We all just go poo poo on the sidewalk and honk right? Or is it time to migrate for the winter?

You know, I actually wonder if we’ll see some returning Geese migrate back. I joined up after the alleged Golden Age of HONK I often hear old Geese farts talk about. So far I do not believe I have seen any, maybe they have not heard our call yet? Would be the absolute best time to rejoin the flock right now. :honk:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

TL:DR I got a dox and death threat from a guy on the internet and him and his whole loving crew can go eat a bag of dicks. This poo poo isn't funny in any context. Also gently caress SonBanana for spreading rumors about me in his fireside without even digging into the context of them. I resolved that poo poo months ago.

It took me longer than I had expected to make this post. I would work on it some, then leave and come back to it and work on it some more. This post has given me a lot of anxiety, but also closure to what I hope will be the end of all of this for myself. While I have been procrastinating, some new developments have surfaced, so I've had to rewrite or add too this whole god forsaken long winded post three times now. I think I'm satisfied with this final draft however (probably not). Apologies ahead of time for this wall of text, but I wanted to give the story of the last 2 days in its entirety.

esto es malo posted:

so kyro has been leaking stuff from one the Slur Corp CEOs chats and he decided to talk about doxxing him and killing him irl AS A JOKE LOL BAIT because of course he did

So for the record. [PANTH] Pantheon has 2 head FCs, StoneySlutz and JFactor. JFactor, allegedly, has been around in New Eden since 2006 with BoB. Since joining the EVE: Echos scene he has been quoted making rape jokes, wife jokes, and recently doxxing + murder threats. His corp [LGND] Legend is a reflection of his behavior of bad jokes, slurs, and bigotry. Some examples I have saved below.

For context, I received a screenshot of JFactor making GBS threads on the other FCs in PANTH. My source was reliable and I found it pretty humorous that the head FC of the baddies engaged in a war with HONK and friends thought so little of his fellow FCs. So, I posted this screenshot on the EVE Echos Gulag, a large public discord server set up by the Goons in HONK for pubbies and Goons to mingle and talk about the game and other bullshit.

Before I get to the doxxing part, allow me to derail the story a bit for an long winded aside... I used to play a lot of World of Warcraft back in 2008-2014. I was active on the old WOW forums then, and one day I posted a link to an image of myself in front of my mother's house. In that image you could see the house number in the background. One guy by the name of JesterShtick that I had a bad relationship with saw that post, and used it plus (from what I was told later by friends) the geotag on the image to trace me back to my address at the time. He then, within about an hour of that post, had a pizza sent to me from the local Dominos. When the delivery guy arrived my mom asked me if I ordered it. The delivery guy then told us that the pizza was ordered by a guy named Jester, the shorthand WoW username of the guy I had pissed off. I knew the name, and in that moment I felt like a cold sweat was coming on, and I think that was probably one of the most terrified moments of my young life, at the time I was 13. While trying to hid the fact that I was making GBS threads my pants at the thought that some random guy from the internet that held a grudge with me knew my RL location, I told my mom "It's not for us." The delivery guy, looking bumed, then left. Back then, WOW was my escape from reality, a relief from the stress of school and my awkward social life, where I had lots of friends I cared about and talked too every day. I was too terrified to even play the game anymore so I quit for about a month. I did eventually start playing again, because one of my closer friends from WOW who had my phone number was asking me what happened and why I stopped playing. I broke down to him in those text guys. 13 y/o me was really traumatized from this guy and what he could possibly do next. I couldn't tell my mom about it, I just bottled it up for the whole month until my friend who was concerned for me finally gave me an opportunity to open up and get past that event in my life. I'm 23 now, and I own some guns, so some shithead from the internet doesn't scare me nearly as much as it did back then. However, I also have a wife, an infant daughter, and property now so I still take this poo poo very seriously. I've been using a VPN and disabled geotags on all my devices since the JesterShtick incident.

Now onto the dox/death threat. This was posted in a private channel on their discord, taken by someone I don't know. I only found out about it because it had traded hands a few times before finally getting to me. When I first saw it I had just finished bottle feeding my daughter late at night. I opened Discord, and my jaw loving dropped.

I didn't really know what to do after reading this. I messaged JFactor to see what he had to say and this was his response...

After the poo poo show in my DMs, I started showing the dox/death threat and the DMs of me and JFactor to the guys in HONK and our allies who had diplo connections with PANTH, as well as a PANTH diplo I knew personally. I tried to stay silent publicly about the whole thing, but because the screenshot went through several hands before reaching me it was posted on Reddit.

Eventually, I was being told that SonBanana, JFactor, and some other leaders in PANTH had a long conversation on voice coms about the screenshot, and that JFactor alone was going to apologize while SonBanana tried to save face for PANTH, while doing absolutely nothing about JFactor beyond a slap on the wrist.

Then that same day, came the fireside. SonBanana brought up a Reddit post made during the fireside, saying that I had "doxxed someone before." This was a complete loving lie that he didn't correct during the fireside. He made this comment to hundreds of people while having no idea of the event or the context. The OP of the reddit post also had no loving idea what had really happened in that case, and was just digging up old poo poo to flip the controversy onto me and save face for JFactor and PANTH.

Context for this one: The image was captioned with something about HONK's bases being destroyed. The image was from inside a guy's house with a bunch of blocks being knocked over. It was posted in a discord with a few hundred people so I didn't see any harm in reposting for HONK to see. However, after I realized my cross post caused harm, I immediately deleted it and apologized. All this happened in July. 3 months before the recent events. I have NEVER doxxed or threatened to dox anyone. Hearing SonBanana spread this rumor about me has been eating me up a bit these last few days... But I'm over it now, and to me, it just shows the lengths he's willing to go to save face for his coalition.

This is basically the story up to this point. JFactor - although a bit half assed, and with a lot of personal damage control thrown in - did apologize and I'll accept his apology, but I'll never forget what happened. His crony who said he'd be the one to dox me also had this to say.

I love this game we play, I love the communities, and the people in those communities. I've made a lot of new friends, and I discovered and joined the Goons of SA through this game. I've dedicated hundreds of hours into this bad port of EVE: Online and I know that I'll be wasting hundreds of more hours of my life into this game. The part about all of this that is going to stick with me is the knowledge that someone out there really dislikes me enough over internet space ships to threaten me and my family with doxxing and murder. Something that also irks me is how much of a disservice SonBanana is doing for the Goon name. SonBanana's own corp is called [GOON] Goon Swarm, and PANTH uses Goon/Goonswarm iconography extensively in their pubbie community. This bad community management falsely reflects on us here imho.

Thanks for reading my shitpost. I'm breathing a heavy sigh of relief as some weight is lifted off of me while I hit submit.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

esto es malo posted:

Holy gently caress kyro that is about the domino meme? That's not anything from inside a fake boop members house that's some YouTube guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/domino-effect

Nah, I know what Bobbit is on about in his Reddit post saying I need to apologize. You won’t be able to find it anywhere because I deleted it a long time ago.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

helperdog posted:

Is this like just the same as discord but with even less people and no doggo emotes

Hey you're finally here! Have you never used forums before? I find a lot more interesting things here than on other forum communities, one of the best. Welcome btw, it may take you a while to get used to here :cheersdoge:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

helperdog posted:

No I haven't used forums because I had actual social media growing up. Why is it so not user friendly

I think that's just because of purpose. Social Media is designed to make everything sort of click bait, and there never really is a topic you can always revisit.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

helperdog posted:

I'm kinda bummed u didn't use the avatar I made for u. I worked rlly hard on it

You have the best av out of everyone in the thread atm

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Is anyone here actually planning on getting a Dred? I want a carrier, but I'm still sinking billions into a sov system for it to be profitable.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

PleasantDirge posted:

I'm almost done w/ all the f2p upgrades, what should I go for when I go pay 2 win again? I have 2.6 million exp to spend

Drone boats are the meta atm. Everyone's fleet doctrines have changed ever since NO and SHH proved their effectiveness as anti-bubble kites in the opening of the war.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

DrZepam posted:

Can we have more NPSI/NBSI (depending on pilots morals) Shei's roams for misc random charities ? i loved todays one even if i was on crunch time at work slacking waiting for builds to be done. Would 10/10 donate ! Grr ebil provi jumped on us on the most opportunistic way tho, they deserve more roams.

Shei is great, and I firmly second the idea of more NPSI fleets. Also, is Shei actually on SA? He’s in HONK, but I do not think he has been assimilated into the Goons yet. Maybe I’ll buy him an account for Christmas. I was going to do that for hotdog, but he joined on his own.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Good time to join the game. This war has been fun. I just wish I would stop dying all the time :negative:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Leika posted:

I've got the feeling he won't really return to ee after his sick leave...

I actually hope he sticks around. Although space madness may have gotten to him in a bad way. Would we let him into HONK? Seems to be where a few of the big alliance leaders say they want to ‘retire’ too.

Stillbanned posted:

Wait, you guys didnt give SonBanana permission to be a goon?

iirc the old tales from before my time, SonBanana was with the Valador’s Goons, but then went his own way after the ~2 week implosion that was Valador’s reign. With him, Banana took all the EO goons branding and started growing his new pubbie coalition that way. Etc etc etc… Mario‘s war happened which is where I come in and things just sort of have been escalating since then until yesterday when I think everything Pantheon is 100% disbanded besides HAPB (SonBanana’s Corp).

Kyro fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 31, 2021

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Pol Drat posted:

I joined for research, not to join honk or any other goons org. Since you guys don’t seem to be interested at all, I’ll move along. Pardon me.

What a tease, at least continue to build your conspiracy theories here with us

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Today felt a kinda historical. No more MARS or BOOP POSs in Taurus. Just Geese.

Besides the one they made public to us in YRNJ

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I love that HONK is becoming a record label in Echos :cheers:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Merry Honkmas everyone :)

Kyro fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 25, 2021

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Square rock rock freedom!!!

LINK REDACTED

The last intrumesent ever, and we recorded it from the front row seats. Plus snagged a few rocks for ourselves.

Kyro fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 9, 2022

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Wait… VOID has another intru we didn’t know about :goose:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

We should put all of our energies into making sure there are truly no more square rocks under enslavement, I propose a public bounty. I'll throw in 200mil ISK to start the pool. Whoever finds another intru belt gets the prize.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Yeah, that’s a fair point. People love to give the Geese tip offs it seems.

It’s pretty fun to see all of the different groups we can get to :honk: in local

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I think we’ll see how serious VOID is at the first hull timer, so far their attempts have been weak at best, and pathetic at worst.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

As far as I have been in the loop his story is correct. I send people that want to live in Syn to DABZ and all he seemed to do is mine a lot so I threw him with NINC in CR before it blew up.

CubicalSucrose posted:

Kyro is a j4g

I lurk a lot

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

So the big war is over, when is the VOID war scheduled? I have too much IP again and need to welp some ships.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Virigoth posted:

still a j4g which isn't a mark of shame.

How many pages do I need to accumulate until I'm no longer a j4g? Or is it like a tenure thing after a decade or two? I'm still amazed by the hundreds of thousands of posts some people have single-handedly accumulated here.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Ethereal Spectre posted:

The fact you have to ask this...

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I love this game, the last 2 months has been an adventure in espionage for me. It all started one day because I was bored, so I did something I rarely ever do; I checked Reddit. On r/echos_eve I found a really bad video of some alliance called Rebel Alliance [RA]. Feeling cheeky, I thought I would make a joking offer to the OP. To my surprise he took it seriously.

So I joined his Discord where I learned his main handle was "Lion's Sin." Immediately I started talking to Lion about capitals and how we could build a fleet in Teneferis for RA.

Luckily for Lion, I just so happen to know many capital pilots from HONK who would be interested in joining RA — with only a few strings attached.

At this point, I actually hadn't left HONK yet, and I was feeling doubtful about the whole thing. What even were the chances this pubbie I've never heard of before could give me a Naglfar? Some people in HONK had been recently digging into RA and Lion's Sin. We discovered this weird website he had built, and we were beginning to notice that Lion had commissioned A LOT of lovely graphics for his RA website and Discord. All of this for an alliance of just himself. It was super weird and gave the impression that Lion had no idea how corps work in EE. To me and others it was becoming clear that RA was just Lion's vanity project. It occurred to me that if he was willing to dump money on lovely graphics and domains, he might just be willing to drop money for other things! Not only this, but another Goose had scammed Lion's Sin out of 12bil ISK the same day! Getting a Naglfar was looking like a real possibility, and luckily for me, others in HONK were persuading me to go for it too.

With the confidence of the flock behind me and promises of a capital ship in my future, I left HONK and joined Lion's corp RBEL, the exec corp of RA. It was pretty abysmal seeming to begin with. At first, the alliance seemed to consist of just Lion, a few friend's he had picked up in EE, and myself. As I would come to find out, Mr. D was also in RA, via an alt, which would come to play a very important role in RA. None of Lion's other friends were useful to the corp in any way, and I was only in the corp to steal a Naglfar and run as soon as it was contracted to me. I chatted up Lion's Sin for a few days, mostly discussing capital fittings, and what caps were worth investing in. 3 days had gone by and still no Nag. Since I was promised one upon joining RBEL and becoming RA's lead FC — which I had done while leading no fleets — I decided I needed to press Lion for the Naglfar. He told me he wanted fittings for all the capital ships I had been discussing with him about before he could give me anything. So I slapped together a few fits using my limited knowledge of cap fits and presented them to Lion. He was pleased! Within a few more days he showed me a huge order he had placed with HTP, an indy corp in NO with a reputation for making capitals.

I almost couldn't believe it, but by now I knew exactly where the ISK was coming from. Mr. D was using his alt to sell RMT ISK to Lion's Sin. Throughout the whole time I was in RA I saw them use the corp wallet for tax evasion in trading ISK numerous times. Mr. D even while in VC said to me that he was selling Lion's Sin packages of 10bil ISK for $50, and that he was selling so much that he was "paying off bills" with the real money he was making off of Lion. After discovering this, I decided it was my duty to selflessly steal and waste as much of this RMT ISK from Lion as possible. I started suggesting that Lion begin buying ships for the corp to hand out to members so that they would have something useful to fly, he loved the idea and asked me to buy the ships. The first thing I did when given wallet access was to withdraw 4bil ISK, claim it was for Tempests and Logicanes, then turn around and buy myself a shiny Stratios! I did bring a few Tempest and Condor Inty hulls I had laying around in S-U to Sendaya so that Lion would think that I was spending the ISK on what I said I was. The best part about this ploy was that with the new corp missions, I didn't even have to make any contracts. The ships handed themselves out! After running out of the tiny stock I had brought over, I asked Lion to give me another 2bil ISK, which he did, this time a bit begrudgingly. I pocketed 1bil and use the other billion to keep up the ruse and buy a few cheap hulls. Lion was very pleased to see that the few members he had recruited were getting into ships and doing things. I decided since my role was to be an FC in this alliance that I would actually post a few fleets. The turnouts were pretty terrible. I was lucky to get 3 people besides myself in a fleet. By now I was feeling confident enough in the prospect of scamming free caps that I called on a few more Geese to join me in RA, offering them capital ships as a reward if the scam were to be successful. A few Geese took up the call, and with their joining RA, the Grift Squad was born.

The Grift Squad Goose, courtesy of Space Karen

While all of this was happening, Lion and Run from NO were conspiring to take out the citadels in the ZQ7-QS constellation that were owned by SED, who were part of the AOA alliance.

A day after NO destroyed the last SED citadel, Lion asked me to run a fleet to drop the first RBEL citadel in JK-Q77. The anchor timer was attacked by a 10 ship SED fleet, but a NO fleet lead by Tahini and Run was laying in wait and wiped the SED fleet as they landed on the citadel grid. With the T10 pilots Lion needed now in the corp and a citadel anchored in JK-, Lion finally gave out the first Naglfar he had been promising to me for weeks.

At this point I could have called it and left RA with my Nag, but I had promised my few RA Geese capital ships and I fully intended on delivering them. Also, there was a lot of fun still to be had in our newfound position! An ex-goose named General Bundai had found out about RA and joined up. Knowing Bundai as a guy with a history of scamming blues, originally I wanted to reject him, but I felt other plans could be put in place to deal with him. Mr. D and myself called on Michael JD, Tahini, and Mattyhuh to stage a fleet in or near Sendaya where we were telling Bundai to camp in his several capital ships on the lowsec gate in Doril. Although plans were made to stage a fleet from several parties, Bundai eventually died in his Naglfar to a local AOA fleet before any of our planned fleets could be called. We then kicked him, as Lion did not like the idea of SRPing Bundai's Nag.

Between these events, Lion had been paying Daemon Xel and Rambo to advertise RA on their respective EE media platforms. This was part of my plan at first. Any ISK I wasn't taking from Lion, I wanted to make him waste it. However, this was also bringing in a few pubbies to RA. All of whom were a major pain to deal with on top of keeping Lion clueless and content. Mostly I was able to delegate their quarries away from myself, but I was also now feeling the burden of my position. I had risen to be Lion's 2nd-in-command, and becoming the go to guy for people's problems. Least to say it was stressful, but other members of the Grift Squad were receiving their own caps now, so I was determined to see each of them rewarded. Also this wasn't all work and no play. DABZ was lost to NightHawkw44 (a pubbie) a few weeks before the RA scam started, and I was looking for a way to retake control of DABZ for BigMcHuge, but I needed to give NightHawk a reason to let go of DABZ. So I invited him to join RA and even give him his own citadel (on Lion's dime) under the conditions that he leaves DABZ. This part of the plan did backfire, as NightHawk gave DABZ over to Kent8 Waters who still has not relinquished DABZ to me, but we'll see.
NightHawk and some of DABZ had joined RA by now, and from the beginning they astounded me with how badly they failed. When NightHawk tried to bring in the first citadel Lion gave him, he lost it to a Daredevil because he was hauling the citadel in a poo poo fit Nereus. On another occasion, I had called a home defense fleet to defend from what appeared to be a small roam of SPAI passing through. In reality this was a logout trap. NightHawk feeling risky, asked me if he could bring his Archon to the HD. Feeling more than willing to oblige NightHawk to yeet his carrier, I accepted him into the fleet. Unfortunately the cyno pilot didn't get the memo to cyno at 0 on the gate, and the FC (me) didn't correct him. So NightHawk ended up 40+km from the gate. By now, local was spiking. It was obvious that there were more than a few ships coming to this fight. NightHawk, in his PvE fit Archon did not last very long, despite my best efforts of throwing an Orthrus at the tacklers and welping. Finally, for NightHawk's fails in RA; he lent out a Providence to his IRL friend, who for whatever reason decided to fly it unfitted into a Doril gate gamecamp, and then tried to hide it from Lion and me until we were shown the KM by RSCP 2 weeks later.

By now it was simply a matter of stalling for time while we waited on the last few RA Geese to get their big ticket items. I posted a half finished doctrine, that I ripped from another alliance and did a color swap of because gently caress doing any extra work for this guy. I was also mooching off of the special capital anomalies that spawned thanks to the add-ons Lion was buying for the RA citadels and stealing capital loot to add to the total pile of spoils we had stolen. It wasn't very long until the last Goose we had that could steal a capital was given one by Lion. With this we declared Grift Squad a success! We secretly evac'd the pocket and made our plans to leave and cleanout the wallet and hanger assets when Lion's Sin was suppose to be sleeping in his own timezone. Just before we executed our plan, we did try to convince Lion to drop more ISK into the wallet for buy-back program purposes, but he was becoming less generous as the scam went on. We made do with ~10bil in hanger value assets and a few hundred million ISK from the wallet. These small rewards, paled in comparison to the ships we had already taken from the corp and Lion. In the end we stole 151.381.116.913 ISK! :honk:

Kyro fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jul 5, 2022

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

esto es malo posted:

please start a loving war someone

I'm working on it,

Current progress:
█████████████▓░░░░ 76% until pewpew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Ise posted:

Did they add caps yet? If so, how many swipes?

They’ve had Dreads, Carriers, and FAX for a while. Fairly recently added Supers and faction dreads. Also weird faction carriers called ‘Versatile Assault Ships’ that launch frigates and destroyers got added a little while ago. Titans have yet to manifest in game, but I don’t see NE stalling too much longer—maybe less than a year if lucky

As for costs, the caps in EE are significantly easier to craft/acquire than in EO. This has lead to a lot of morons loosing caps to AFK and flying solo which can be p funny when it happens

Frank Frank posted:

Caps and faction caps iirc. Also motherships but no dreads or titans. I don’t think anyone plays this anymore

A lot of olds still around from day 1 of the game and every so often we see a new goose or a returnee.

Ngl, this game is a real slog of a grind, but where the good content can be found it is dang good

Devs can eat poo poo tho