Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Famethrowa posted:

gently caress this is tempting. I miss eve a lot sometimes?

though, can I get a verbal contract from the leadership of goon that they'll never doxx people over this game? it was a "thing" in the main evegoon organization and I ran the gently caress away after that came out.

yeah, about that....

Edit: It wasn't leadership but there was a doxxing today and the perpetrator was immediately banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Is this what EO was like? Grown adults getting mad about their internet space yacht empire?

This is the stuff I signed up for. I would have kept all this ships though. This moral high ground poo poo is dumb as hell in fake spacemans.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The Shortest Path posted:

...what happened in W-UQA5?

Hello Sailor posted:

We don't talk about W-UQA5

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

rocketrobot posted:

Does anyone know the mechanics on emergency warp outs? I thought I had closed the app and still was followed and blown up. Does it happen for sure if you manually log out instead?

If you manually log out there is a 30 second timer before logging if not in a station so I assume that 30 second timer is still there if you just close the app.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The Shortest Path posted:

Hop in the discord in the OP and apply to HAUS, this is the most stable things have ever been and now we're giving free ships out to people.

Gee I don't know how that J4G spy got into the corp. They seemed alright with their 1 total post.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Is there a skill to increase loot opening radius? Like Targeting or something?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Rynder posted:

Saw a cringy reddit post about EO where some guy is furious that he got that goondor Mittani email and he's gonna resub just to fight against them. And the rest of the comments are invoking GDPR... all the while it was an automated email from the forums that they got a PM? Jesus people are dumb.

If I ask in the EO thread I'll probably get some propaganda that things are fine, and i don't want to dig through youtube "war news". The tone of the email seemed pretty desperate - is it safe to assume that the EO goons are likely going to lose their war?

I don’t know about that Reddit stuff but it was lovely to use vilerat’s name in the subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Pladdicus posted:

Over under on getting banned for this when they complain?

Over/Under doesn’t mean what you think it means.