Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weird Uncle Dave
Sep 2, 2003

I could do this all day.

Buglord
If there were an alliance, would that make it possible for those of us who joined the wrong corp (XBUX) to get in on all this sweet discounted ship action? There's a lot of talk about cool stuff and I'm in a corp that doesn't even have offices anywhere.

Or should I just wait three days until I end up being a CEO somewhere because of the inevitable failure cascade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Uncle Dave
Sep 2, 2003

I could do this all day.

Buglord
Don't cloaks impose a delay before you can target again? Probably better to just show up with a warp scrambler so they don't have lots of advance notice.

Weird Uncle Dave
Sep 2, 2003

I could do this all day.

Buglord

MadMadi posted:

Stealth Bombers have a -100% modifier to this delay and can warp while cloaked with a covops cloak. And they also get a bonus to scan res, so there's even less time to react before you lock on.
Sweet. Last time I played EO (which, to be fair, was probably ten years ago), I only flew covops frigates. That sounds like an amazing trollboat.