Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
[XBUX]
[HAUS]
[HONK]
[MEANS]

Join today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

What would be the worst corp to give the wallet to when I inevitably quit?

That MAGA Corp we found

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
There’s probably 300-400 goons playing spread throughout all the corps? Plenty of fun to be had with goons.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think we are directing new applicants to [HAUS] so when you’re ready, apply there.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I run the story encounters while semi afk during work. I usually complete enough to sell 2-3 books a week depending on luck with refreshes. I just sold Bad Hare Day for 75m. Easy money. :getin:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Our production Corp is now proving free ships up to tier 5, so there’s no better time to play a cool game with some friends, the goons.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think we have someone who speaks some Mandarin, forget who though. Not sure about any Russian.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Blood has been spilled at the MO-E gate. I think we’re up to 20+ dead battlecruisers and 5 or so large industrial ships. Stay out of null, kids.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Coercer Navy Issue is a fun little ship and would be useful for a lot of things. Destroyer command/defense/small lasers will all be useful to train in. On the wiki people have created a guide for fittings that since the hull is free, can be all bought for under 10m.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
So within the last hour I was farting around scouting a less traveled area of Vale and came across a compressed ore belt, which provides 10x the minerals as regular ore when reprocessed. Within 20 minutes we have miners and cruisers in system sucking the place dry. Next system over is a level 5 scout site the big ships hit and clear. And apparently at some point we also point and kill a Succubus, an extremely expensive faction frigate. And it all started from a tiny covops. Game is good.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Mining op was a huge success tonight. Had around 50-60 people total in miners/defense fleets. Even had our new pubbie friends join with us. Looking forward to more in the future when more people are strip mining.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think there is going to be another scheduled for tomorrow evening, so hopefully you can make it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tag me for Gooseflock baby!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
it's...glorious.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
It was a good learning experience and I think we did great overall. If they had a greater number our timing would have actually been perfect to crush them between us and our allies. Too bad they died so quickly.

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 18, 2020

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
We just destroyed a large fleet invading our Chinese ally and trying to pop their base. Annihilated them. Hopefully someone will post an after action report.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

corgski posted:

As much as I would like a killboard I'm really happy that the pubbies don't know how broken their meta is and what's broken about it, it would be obvious if there were a central killboard for them to reference.

If you don’t know what this means, a vast majority of players in this game have gone with long range shield heavy and missile type ships. We in the Glorious Featheration have gone in the opposite direction. Heavy armor and lasers are our bread and butter, and they absolutely RIP APART shields. This gives us a decided advantage that a lot of people have yet to realize.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Just taking the spaceship for a spin, nothing bad could happen

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
"Oh crap I'd need to go 5 jumps to get a decent afterburner. Nah. I'll just be really quick in null. What could happen?"

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
SO ANYWAYS

We've started getting more people into strip miners and eating whole asteroid belts at a time, so that's super cool and nice to use for free ships

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

vermeul posted:

I'm just here to HONK

:hmmyes:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Honkfleet is pretty great, I am having a great time with my friends

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Thanks everyone for 250+ posts I’ve read on the toilet at 3am

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If you’re at least tech 5 come on out to Taisy and get into a free Omen or a Coercer Navy Issue and start ratting with people, pvp ops, mining, whatever. It’s much more fun flying around with us than whatever you’re currently doing.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hello from the toilet

Honk

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I got so many angry PMs while posting killmails in CZ local, a good time was had by all indeed

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Wrong thread

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
You can order mk5 Vespa drones which are free from the alliance. Order like 8 and you should be good for a bit. If you’re hesitant about the Vexor, get a Coercer Navy Issue instead and try it out for a while.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Gooseflock is not currently recruiting because we are in the middle of a war and trying to avoid spies. If you're a decent poster, try again after the conflict is over.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Benson Cunningham posted:

Ugh I cannot believe I am installing EVE on my phone right now.

Welcome. Honk.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
We literally gatecamped for like 14 hours yesterday, and made billions of isk in loot. I did it for a few hours, took a nap, then came back in the afternoon and killed pubbies until bedtime. It was glorious.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
cruiser skills. command, defense, engineering. our fleet doctrine is currently droneboats, so medium drone skills.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
that is incredible.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

RFC2324 posted:

Is actually joining the corps shut down because of the war right now?

I think we might be letting people in now that are obviously not spies or anything. Join and auth with the discord and apply to either HAUS or XBUX with your discord and SA name.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Tangerines posted:

How's the war with the racists going?

I really want to join. loving around with encounters and training skills is starting to get dull.

Auth with the discord and send in an app. We are letting people join if you're cool and good

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
It will be funny to see who knew and used this dupe and what will happen to them.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Source your quotes

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I play mostly on an emulator or my iPad. I hardly play on my phone anymore.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
would probably be a benefit to them (except everyone with things inside having to pay the tax to get it out again when it blows up) by having us blow them up instead of packing them up and moving south

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

pixaal posted:

How much are the fines to pick up stuff from a blown up PoS?

I think 15% or 20%