Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

Just spend all your isk on space hookers and blow. That what I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

OK we are gonna put you on the spread sheet.

As it looks right now you'll be up sometime in the 3rd week of September.

drat put me on the list, as CEO I will spark as much drama as possible while passing the blame on Clefairy. Oh and as supreme Chancellor I will disband the Senate and build a galactic empire.

Oh yeah and every Tuesday will be taco Tuesday.

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

CardiacArrest posted:

Going to be deliciously ironic having a goose goose-stepping on soviet propaganda after what went down in discord the last 2 days.

Soviet goosion

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

Next corp should be Soviet Goonion!

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

And I call dibs on CEO

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

orange juche posted:

The good thing is that as people self-select out of the group, the people that are left are more focused on the goal.

Goal? I am just here for the space hookers and blow and to repeat the same lame lines over and over. Maybe because I am a space robot.

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

what's the eve universe equivalent of the Great Dismal Swamp

Jita

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

What would be the worst corp to give the wallet to when I inevitably quit?

Valfleet

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

Could someone hook me up with those goosetastic gang tags please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

This is the drama I have been missing ever since groo blew up. Thanks for the Christmas gift kris!