Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

nakieon posted:

In the last thread, someone coined the latest stepdown as goons being Remedialed. That is a chilling prophecy as that means there would be a "mittani'd" very soon to follow, as iirc in 2007 Remedial's successor, The Mittani, quit soon after.

:munch:

We did get the titan manifesto out of the first mittani reign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Happysafer posted:

Sounds good, but if someone screws Goosefleet they're a Goosefucker, right?

Allegedly.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

I appreciates this references.

Oh, is that what you appreciate about me Squirrly Lutha?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Hello Sailor posted:

1001 Arabian dicks is Globby in Eve Online. He stole ~250 billion isk worth of stuff from goons there. His red text here on the forums is well-earned. Probably not a great decision to let him join goons in Echoes or put any sort of effort into responding to him... which probably means someone's already given him corp wallet access.

I mean, if he steals stuff that's fine. Pretty much the norm.

But having to actually respond to his broke brained whining should be a no go.