Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Looks like this thread is corp-agnostic per Jazz, so fyi New corp and new thread is up, separating messaging and intent in the separate thread for everyone's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Khris Kruel posted:

no one cares about a goon fuckers corp

We hold these truths to be self-evident

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Not that the truth matters in the tankie echo chamber, but the conversation went as follows:

Me: Do you think it's OK to be the internet Gestapo and be digging into peoples' RL?

Kris: yes

Me: Do you know what Gestapo means

Kris: yes

Me: so you're a Nazi

Kris: gently caress you

People not off your meds or engaged in wholesale astroturfing, feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Because you either quit the game a hero or poopsock long enough to become the villain, and there's a lot of tears itt. Come at bro