Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh hello over there, my dearest yobber, it is me, the guy who spends 15 minutes thinking about what tag to use!

You might remember me from hits like the spring 2020 sig gallery that somehow magically made it into the glorious BYOB goldmine! Well, I warned you, this is going to be a repeating thing and so before we all get into the fun of autumn and spooky halloween sig once again, we better save our old ones here!

So post ITT with your sigs, add anything you'd like to add to your sig, I'll probably go over various BYOB threads afterwards to catch those of you who didn't post to forcefully enter you into our hall of sig fame and also :justpost: ITT because it feels weird to send an empty thread to the goldmine.

POST!!!!!

Event or occasional summer sigs this year:

nut

Chewbecca

Macnult

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Manifisto

owlhawk911

City of Glompton

Barking Gecko

prepuce repurposed

magic cactus

FluffieDuckie

vanisher

Jinh

Luvcow

Goons Are Great

more falafel please

alnilam

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Prof. Crocodile

take the moon

Twenty Four

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Sep 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

you’ll never catch me or my sig made by psp!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
How do I get cool sigs for the future and how do I stop them from spamming other subforums?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I've got an exquisite sig from my friend Khanstant, and a vanisher blender rendition of my avatar that I sigged because I love it so :3:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

Zurtilik posted:

How do I get cool sigs for the future and how do I stop them from spamming other subforums?

We regularly make seasonal sigs in specific seasonal sig threads, we certainly will have one soon to prepare for the spooky season, so just stay tuned for that!

Below every post you have a "show signature" box which you can tick and then your lovely sig, which you can assign in your User Control Panel, will appear below every post. Only BYOB and FYAD have this box ticked naturally, other subforums have this box unticked, so you can :justpost: and it will always show the sig where it is supposed to. If you want to show off your sig in other subforums, which is technically entirely possible, just tick the box below the post you want to make and it will happen, all forums are capable of supporting sigs, which is prove for BYOB's superiority over the internet.
Oh also you have to have signatures turned on in your UCP, else it will stay hidden forever more.

Chewbecca

Looking forward to spooky av season I just say :spooky:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Goons Are Great posted:

We regularly make seasonal sigs in specific seasonal sig threads, we certainly will have one soon to prepare for the spooky season, so just stay tuned for that!

Below every post you have a "show signature" box which you can tick and then your lovely sig, which you can assign in your User Control Panel, will appear below every post. Only BYOB and FYAD have this box ticked naturally, other subforums have this box unticked, so you can :justpost: and it will always show the sig where it is supposed to. If you want to show off your sig in other subforums, which is technically entirely possible, just tick the box below the post you want to make and it will happen, all forums are capable of supporting sigs, which is prove for BYOB's superiority over the internet.
Oh also you have to have signatures turned on in your UCP, else it will stay hidden forever more.

Rad! I'm looking forward to it.

I've replaced my idle Facebook scrolling with SA and so far that has been a good decision. BYOB especially is a very nice place. Wholesome to each other and silly.

Macnult

i realized i didn't have a summer sig so i threw this together

Macnult fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Aug 31, 2020

bog pixie

I have sigs off

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I think. I might.... it may be time. to.....provide a signature :negative:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
BOOM! :boom:

EDIT: Url of my official Summer Sig (Thanks, Mani!)

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 1, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Prof. Crocodile

i was going to make a summer sig, but then work got crazy and i had to abandon it while it was still in its rough stages, and deleted it to make room on my tiny hard drive. i guess i can describe it for you if you really want me to.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i was going to make a summer sig, but then work got crazy and i had to abandon it while it was still in its rough stages, and deleted it to make room on my tiny hard drive. i guess i can describe it for you if you really want me to.

describe it

in your sig

the unabonger

Macnult posted:

this is a strong posting brand, friend.

Macnult

i flunked out posted:

this is a strong posting brand, friend.

i don’t wanna derail the thread about how much of an impact surfing has had on my life since learning at a young age, but i spent most of 2014-2019 dealing with/recovering from two operations on my left shoulder. two weeks ago was my first time surfing in three years, and i did my first cut back since i can’t even remember

surf/rad crew when?

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

that's really freakin good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

i don’t wanna derail the thread about how much of an impact surfing has had on my life since learning at a young age, but i spent most of 2014-2019 dealing with/recovering from two operations on my left shoulder. two weeks ago was my first time surfing in three years, and i did my first cut back since i can’t even remember

surf/rad crew when?

pagin piso mojado to this thread, he's a surfer too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

cda posted:

that's really freakin good

yah it's great, I was admiring that just recently

ty nesamdoom!

Chewbecca

Macnult posted:

surf/rad crew when?

Hell yeah brother :hfive:

Manifisto

two magnificent sigs, I have been blessed

please also add hamjobs' honorary sig, which is held for her return:

link to the sig thread for those who want to remind themselves:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3926536

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

my sig rn is my favourite one yet. ty nut <3

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

City of Glompton

this was my last year sig but i liked it so i used it again

nut was really nice tho and made me this very good one for my 2020 summer sig

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 1, 2020

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Summer on the island of chill and magic by vanisher.

A far more modest effort. :cheers:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hey man can I bum a sig :slick:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i really like my sigs i hope they have a happy home here :ohdear:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Robot Made of Meat

bog pixie posted:

I have sigs off

I am now officially sad.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

a number of people posting here are not putting the url of their sig into their actual post

which means when their sigs change, their posts in this thread will not preserve the old sig

gag was this something you were going to take care of, or should posters itt be sure to include the urls of their sigs in the body of their posts?

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

a number of people posting here are not putting the url of their sig into their actual post

which means when their sigs change, their posts in this thread will not preserve the old sig

gag was this something you were going to take care of, or should posters itt be sure to include the urls of their sigs in the body of their posts?

My original post has been updated with the url of my sig.

Thank you, Manifisto!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Prof. Crocodile

Evil Bob posted:

describe it

in your sig

challenge accepted

Prof. Crocodile posted:

there is a gif of an old miami vice clip where don Johnson is staring out over the ocean, his hair blowing majestically and his 80's sunglasses in full effect... now imagine that don johnson's head and neck have been replaced by a snail head, and that the blue orange in my av is on an inner tube, gently bobbin on the waves in background. 'summer byob' appears in the teal and pink broadway font used in miami vice.

vanisher

Luvcow painted me a sig and I will cherish it always

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Jinh

I messed around in GIMP for about 2 hours, then found Lunapic gif editor. That made it a lot easier to create these!

thanks so much cda <3

Areola Grande

Jinh posted:

I messed around in GIMP for about 2 hours, then found Lunapic gif editor. That made it a lot easier to create these!

omg the duckletts :palmon: :signings:

Jinh

prepuce repurposed posted:

omg the duckletts :palmon: :signings:

whoaa i just realized your av is animated! Pokepals :respek:

thanks so much cda <3

Areola Grande

:hf:

Chewbecca

Wait I just realized my gif isn't a summer sig, but a pre-autumn sig. Can I still play?! :sweatdrop:

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

Oh no worries, I was going to put them all with direct imgur links in the op, so if you post itt with your current summer sig I can just do that easily, if it's already changed from the summer spirit I can still just put them there via a manual link, so it definitely gets preserved!
I just forget to update the op already because I fell asleep fourteen times yesterday like the sloth I am :effortless:

Goons Are Gifts

Edited all the sigs into the op, and added a general sig section for the great non-userbound sigs made this summer, like nut's t-shirt PSP has in his sig, summer trashed crew and the summer snails.
Tell me if I missed anyone or if you want more/fewer things listed in your gallery, or if your spring sig somehow didn't make it into the spring gallery, so we can conserve it this way.

Also, I know we have even more sigs, everyone post on 3: One....
two...

THREE!!

Chewbecca

those are some :nice: looking sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

i don't think I posted itt yet but PSP made me this one

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!