Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh hello over there, my dearest yobber, it is me, the guy who spends 15 minutes thinking about what tag to use!

You might remember me from hits like the spring 2020 sig gallery that somehow magically made it into the glorious BYOB goldmine! Well, I warned you, this is going to be a repeating thing and so before we all get into the fun of autumn and spooky halloween sig once again, we better save our old ones here!

So post ITT with your sigs, add anything you'd like to add to your sig, I'll probably go over various BYOB threads afterwards to catch those of you who didn't post to forcefully enter you into our hall of sig fame and also :justpost: ITT because it feels weird to send an empty thread to the goldmine.

POST!!!!!

Event or occasional summer sigs this year:

nut

Chewbecca

Macnult

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Manifisto

owlhawk911

City of Glompton

Barking Gecko

prepuce repurposed

magic cactus

FluffieDuckie

vanisher

Jinh

Luvcow

Goons Are Great

more falafel please

alnilam

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Prof. Crocodile

take the moon

Twenty Four

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Sep 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Zurtilik posted:

How do I get cool sigs for the future and how do I stop them from spamming other subforums?

We regularly make seasonal sigs in specific seasonal sig threads, we certainly will have one soon to prepare for the spooky season, so just stay tuned for that!

Below every post you have a "show signature" box which you can tick and then your lovely sig, which you can assign in your User Control Panel, will appear below every post. Only BYOB and FYAD have this box ticked naturally, other subforums have this box unticked, so you can :justpost: and it will always show the sig where it is supposed to. If you want to show off your sig in other subforums, which is technically entirely possible, just tick the box below the post you want to make and it will happen, all forums are capable of supporting sigs, which is prove for BYOB's superiority over the internet.
Oh also you have to have signatures turned on in your UCP, else it will stay hidden forever more.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

a number of people posting here are not putting the url of their sig into their actual post

which means when their sigs change, their posts in this thread will not preserve the old sig

gag was this something you were going to take care of, or should posters itt be sure to include the urls of their sigs in the body of their posts?

Oh no worries, I was going to put them all with direct imgur links in the op, so if you post itt with your current summer sig I can just do that easily, if it's already changed from the summer spirit I can still just put them there via a manual link, so it definitely gets preserved!
I just forget to update the op already because I fell asleep fourteen times yesterday like the sloth I am :effortless:

Goons Are Gifts

Edited all the sigs into the op, and added a general sig section for the great non-userbound sigs made this summer, like nut's t-shirt PSP has in his sig, summer trashed crew and the summer snails.
Tell me if I missed anyone or if you want more/fewer things listed in your gallery, or if your spring sig somehow didn't make it into the spring gallery, so we can conserve it this way.

Also, I know we have even more sigs, everyone post on 3: One....
two...

THREE!!

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, went through 6 pages of the chat thread and 9 random byob threads and added another bunch of yobbers to the op!
Please go through and tell me if I'm still lacking someone. Also remember that if you don't have any or a specific summer sig, you can still submit a new or old one and be part of the gallery! Summer is for everyone, after all.

If no one has any objections to the list, I'd goldmine this lovely gallery for all byob generations to look at tomorrow or so and we can use the goldmine energy to get ready for spoohooooOOoOoky season!

Goons Are Gifts

I feel very sexually attracted to this beach snail, not gonna lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, almost forgot to goldmine this. Thanks everyone, we'll see each other in autumn!
Well also in the next thread you post in. I just wanted to do the see you thing. :justpost: