Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
How do I get cool sigs for the future and how do I stop them from spamming other subforums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Goons Are Great posted:

We regularly make seasonal sigs in specific seasonal sig threads, we certainly will have one soon to prepare for the spooky season, so just stay tuned for that!

Below every post you have a "show signature" box which you can tick and then your lovely sig, which you can assign in your User Control Panel, will appear below every post. Only BYOB and FYAD have this box ticked naturally, other subforums have this box unticked, so you can :justpost: and it will always show the sig where it is supposed to. If you want to show off your sig in other subforums, which is technically entirely possible, just tick the box below the post you want to make and it will happen, all forums are capable of supporting sigs, which is prove for BYOB's superiority over the internet.
Oh also you have to have signatures turned on in your UCP, else it will stay hidden forever more.

Rad! I'm looking forward to it.

I've replaced my idle Facebook scrolling with SA and so far that has been a good decision. BYOB especially is a very nice place. Wholesome to each other and silly.