Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I have bad feelings about Boogie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
was that a day action they used on me... I AM NOT MAFIA!11

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
I find snooze to be overly performative, a grandiose façade of posting. Amateurish.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

DGK2000 posted:

I find snooze to be overly performative, a grandiose façade of posting. Amateurish.

use words a bimbo would understand

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

I have bad feelings about Boogie.

sorry pmush this stage is only big enough for one of us

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

ok ok theres been talk about joke phase being over and i mean really any phase is a joke phase with you clowns but i respect the intent so now im gonna put on my lucky detecting shoes to ask a very important question

we all know the jig, dont we, whats with the non-jig dance? but i guess i was born to break the ice with a disco ball babey

N0 cop result read it and weep

SOMBER IS NOT SCUM.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ohhh yeah disco cop, so this probably going to be one of those games with multiple alignment cops since there is sorry cop and the other 2 i forget

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

ohhh yeah disco cop, so this probably going to be one of those games with multiple alignment cops since there is sorry cop and the other 2 i forget

sorry cop
art cop
communist cop
ultra-lib cop
boring cop
fascist cop (dead thank god)
centrist cop
hobo cop
superstar cop

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

dmboogie posted:

sorry cop
art cop
communist cop
ultra-lib cop
boring cop
fascist cop (dead thank god)
centrist cop
hobo cop
superstar cop

gently caress how could i forget

apocalypse cop

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

but yeah id be very surprised if any of us werent some flavor of cop

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

dmboogie posted:

N0 cop result read it and weep

SOMBER IS NOT SCUM.

Hahaha, well I guess now’s the time to tell you that SNG IS NOT SCUM and that my cleverly hidden cop breadcrumbs are loving wasted because we’re all cops?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

dmboogie posted:

gently caress how could i forget

apocalypse cop

This is me, thanks for remembering

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Calling it now, centrist cop is scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh, well good news everyone, my friend Snooze Cruise is not a member of the Mafia 👮‍♂️

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Scientastic posted:

Calling it now, centrist cop is scum

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Are... are we claiming investigations already? Scientastic not scum.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’m beginning to think that we might not be able to take the investigations at face value and that everyone will have a town result

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

So maybe we should talk not just about who we investigated and what the result was, but why we chose to investigate them?

I checked out SNG because the last few games I’ve played with him, I have been really convinced of his towniness, and I’ve been wrong about it. I find his scum game very hard to see through, hence why I investigated him.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

my investigation was mostly a gut investigation because i think somber is powerful

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I chose Sci because they generally get into a lot of conversation early so it would help put multiple perspectives out there for D2.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I chose Snooze Cruise because they are clever 🙂

My investigation has little bearing on my reads.

Scientastic, the last game I remember playing with you, you correctly read SNG as scum, I believe.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
I figured we were all going to be cops of varying sanity. I'm art cop. I chose sci because I always find him difficult to read, whereas reading the others in this game should be normal.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Also he came back town

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Somberbrero posted:

I chose Snooze Cruise because they are clever 🙂

My investigation has little bearing on my reads.

Scientastic, the last game I remember playing with you, you correctly read SNG as scum, I believe.

Last game I was in, I was vehement he was town, and I was wrong.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
somber was scum in my report, as soon as i saw i was a sorry cop i immediately thought this was the gimmick of the game but i was going to be coy

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am the Hobocop and :siren: DMBoogie is scum. :siren:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mafia edit: Assuming my results can be trusted, but that's the game, it seems.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Somber has conflicting scum/town reports, though. Do we wanna dunk Somber so we know whose cop is more likely to be legit?

##vote Somberbrero

I'd gladly jump back to Boogie, though.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what is game balance like this going to be, 4 good cops 3 mafia... or 2 mafia... i dunno balance

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

My feeling is that we should probably ignore all of the cop results completely, it seem
Incredibly unlikely that they can be trusted

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I’m down to calibrate.

##vote Somber

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Two scum is the absolute max there can be: one scum is not a game of mafia, and three would mean one mislynch and the game is over, which would be extreme

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Snooze Cruise posted:

what is game balance like this going to be, 4 good cops 3 mafia... or 2 mafia... i dunno balance

This is also why we should not trust any cop results, with five cops it is pretty much certain that there will be cops who get wrong results because of the type of cop they are, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were godfathers and/or millers (presumably unknowing as they would have claimed by now)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

sandnavyguy posted:

I’m down to calibrate.

##vote Somber

If Somber is executed, what have we learned? That results can’t be trusted? We can already be pretty sure of this and turboing someone doesn’t calibrate anything.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Scientastic posted:

If Somber is executed, what have we learned? That results can’t be trusted? We can already be pretty sure of this and turboing someone doesn’t calibrate anything.

well if they are scum we will learn they are mafia

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’m not voting for anyone based on any cop claim, we have no idea what sort of fuckery could be in play

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Snooze Cruise posted:

well if they are scum we will learn they are mafia

Well, yes. But it doesn’t “calibrate” anything

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

And the idea that we will learn anything about the game that we don’t already know is bollocks and a bad reason to vote for someone

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

In fact, I find it

Scummy

##Vote SNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.