Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Chris James 2 posted:

To this day I'm mad about the house show title loss back to Jarrett

It didn't matter ultimately, it wasn't even the most petty thing Jarrett ever did, it certainly doesn't compare to any of the petty stuff we've seen in wrestling the last few years, and from a neutral perspective (if you didn't give a poo poo about Raven, Jarrett, the belt or the company) it was funny as gently caress. but still

I always liked the story of ROH were going to pay Raven to lose his hair in a hair vs hair match during the CM Punk feud, because he wanted to cut it anyway & hey, payday. But TNA decided "oh wait, you should give us that match" so ROH lost the stip they'd advertised & TNA ended up having him lose to Shane Douglas in 2003 & Jim Mitchell managed to gently caress up the shaving so bad that Raven basically got scalped & was a bloody mess from a loving haircut.

And the "Clockwork Orange House of Fun Cage Match" he did with CM Punk in ROH as a make up was so bad that about half of it (it's a 31 minute match) gets edited out of the DVD & I'm not sure if an unedited version even exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU