Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Existing PS4 Spiderman plays on PS5

$50 for PS4 Miles Morales, includes PS5 Miles Morales

$50 for PS5 Miles Morales, does not include PS5 Spiderman

$70 for PS5 Ultimate Miles Morales, includes PS5 Spiderman remastered edition

I'm not sure if you can buy just PS5 Spiderman without Miles? But you can buy PS5 Miles without Spiderman.
But then if you get the PS4 Miles, then get a PS5 so now you have PS5 Miles, is there no way to get PS5 Spiderman too? Is there an upgrade to ultimate??

well that's rather confusing but at least they aren't trying to charge $120 for the game and expansion

lol games marketing sucks

E: Yes, if you buy PS4 Miles and upgrade to PS5 for the free Miles then you can pay to unlock PS5 Spiderman as a downloadable lmao. You cannot buy PS5 Spiderman without Miles.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

RBA Starblade posted:

One day I'll get to play Spader-man

If B-games were still a thing there would definitely be a Blacklist B-game.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Will there be $20 DLC so I can have the PS4 spider-man on the PS5?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I still don’t know which xboxes are which

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

I still don’t know which xboxes are which

One: current gen
Series: next gen

S: less powerful
X: more powerful

just smash together any pair and you have yourself an xbox

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What do the S and X stand for?

Small? Xtralarge?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jay Rust posted:

Small? Xtralarge?

They really liked iPhone naming conventions.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

Small? Xtralarge?

they stand for "Suckers keep paying for this marketing team even though it sucks Xtreme amounts of rear end"

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Jay Rust posted:

Small? Xtralarge?

“We came up with these letters a few years ago for a mid-gen refresh, I guess they’re essential to our brand forever now. SHRUG.”

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Small? Xtralarge?

Xeries

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
As per Kingdom Hearts rules the series X must be the Nobody of the series S. Does it have a black coat?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Chev posted:

As per Kingdom Hearts rules the series X must be the Nobody of the series S. Does it have a black coat?

No, but it's made out of wool

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

What is it with Sony and ripping off character likeness from real actors?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

kinda sad that there's no stadia thread in which to lol about this

https://twitter.com/GoogleStadia/status/1311367348767518720

Zushio
May 8, 2008
I have joined a very exclusive club.

It's actually Knack 2.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I didn't realise Crash was out so soon but they're trying to sell it for £60 digital :pwn:

I also saw Game trying to sell Demons' Souls/Call of Duty PS5 for £70 and I hope that's not going to be a thing because I will never pay that much for a video game

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Zushio posted:

I have joined a very exclusive club.

It's actually Knack 2.

Welcome

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Help Im Alive posted:

I didn't realise Crash was out so soon but they're trying to sell it for £60 digital :pwn:

I also saw Game trying to sell Demons' Souls/Call of Duty PS5 for £70 and I hope that's not going to be a thing because I will never pay that much for a video game

Yeah that's the thing now. This happened last gen too - 6 months and they'll be back to near-sane prices again (well Game won't but most online places will).

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

Welcome to next gen and yeah 70 bones is the new cost of games.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

70 xbones ??

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

No bowsette option?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

But £70 is 90 bones!!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Era?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Yeah.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The 50% that think there won’t be micro transactions are either very dumb or very naive

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Zaphod42 posted:

Existing PS4 Spiderman plays on PS5

$50 for PS4 Miles Morales, includes PS5 Miles Morales

$50 for PS5 Miles Morales, does not include PS5 Spiderman

$70 for PS5 Ultimate Miles Morales, includes PS5 Spiderman remastered edition

I'm not sure if you can buy just PS5 Spiderman without Miles? But you can buy PS5 Miles without Spiderman.
But then if you get the PS4 Miles, then get a PS5 so now you have PS5 Miles, is there no way to get PS5 Spiderman too? Is there an upgrade to ultimate??

well that's rather confusing but at least they aren't trying to charge $120 for the game and expansion

lol games marketing sucks

E: Yes, if you buy PS4 Miles and upgrade to PS5 for the free Miles then you can pay to unlock PS5 Spiderman as a downloadable lmao. You cannot buy PS5 Spiderman without Miles.

Stupid Delivery imo

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Remember to smash that :five: button

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Viewtiful Jew posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFvH559q7uS/

Awaiting David Cage to follow this same type of defense for the accusations previously made against him by posting a faux interview between himself and Connor Cyberlife.

Y'all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFp6t_BKfzT

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Remember to smash that :five: button

Got some bad news for you about some folks who have not been smashing that :five: button

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Zaphod42 posted:

To be fair, Holland plays a high school student even though he's 24. Its all wonky :shrug:

He looks like a child though so it checks out. I’d card him

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Weedle posted:

Oh my god google what are you doing.

The thread on era where everyone vehemently said nobody thought games would be 70 without MTX until this poll got re-dropped was great

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

im playing death stranding

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

al-azad posted:

I think the general issue is that Peter in the game is written old but he's still super young. He had a relationship with MJ, lost Harry, took out Kingpin, and established a name for himself. Yet despite living a life that's closer to Peter B. Parker Spider-Dad, he's only 23, younger than Tom Holland and looking far more beat up than he actually is because he's been doing this since like 16?

Basically Peter Parker is the brooding anime side character, veteran of 1,000 wars and leader of the king's greatest army, the youngest master swordsman at the ripe old age of 24.

The publisher of Marvel has kind of a Thing about superheroes not aging so it wouldn't surprise me if they had written him to be older than he's stated to be originally.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I really like the worldbuilding and storytelling in Pillars of Eternity 2, but just like the first one, it isn't actually fun to play. Like I enjoy a lot about it, but unlike a game like Forza or Spiderman, the minute to minute gameplay is itself boring and just something I have to sit through while I wait for the next interesting event to read. I might as well just read a book.

Huge bummer, but I think it's just not worth playing

It’s the same problem a lot of story focused games have. Like I’m playing 13 Sentinels and I love the story but the actual gameplay sucks

blue squares fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Oct 1, 2020

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Weedle posted:

lmao amazing

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

al-azad posted:

Both. The actual murder mystery part of Danganronpa are usually fun to solve because they give you all the clues at the start, the trick is figuring out the motivation of the killer and there are a handful of cases where it's a huge leap but majority of the time the mystery is fair and rewarding.

The plot is ape poo poo bananas. Like... Danganronpa is the Revolutionary Girl Utena of murder mysteries, do not question the logistics of the world or how anything outside the main circle of characters works because the game doesn't loving care. That said I do think each game is worth its payoff especially with V3 having the single most satisfying ending I've played in a video game.

Is DanganRonpa 1 worth playing if I already know who the big villain is through cultural osmosis

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My Ogre Battle 64 playthrough continues. I got beat up by giant chickens. This game is really good. After I finish it, my next N64 game is going to be Blast Corps.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Ogre Battle 64 is a game I've tried like twice but got too scared off by the intro personality quiz that gives you your starting squadron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Ogre Battle 64 is a game I've tried like twice but got too scared off by the intro personality quiz that gives you your starting squadron

It feels like a serious interrogation!

I keep trying to like the Ogre Battle games but I dunno how much I like that style of ... weirdo real time strategy rpg? Tactics Ogre is more my jam.