Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

23 mil for taysom and jameis

or kamara

Jameis cost like $1 million, it's just with Taysom they hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

yeah but you also signed a rapist.

I don't think that's keeping them from extending kamara though

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Kalli posted:

Sanu came in, looked good for like 1 game, destroyed his ankle, and now he's gone.

welp.

10-81-1 on 14 targets, then some really beautiful games lol. 2-4-0 on 4 targets, 3-14-0 on 5 targets, 2-13-0 on 8 targets. It was a massive waste of a 2nd even before the injury

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Kalli posted:

The injury was immediately after the 10-81 game, his 2nd with the Pats, at which point he was a corpse, yeah.

oh hah, didn't realize, figured it was once he stopped playing in games, not that he played on his busted ankle

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

three posted:

Yes, I am sure it will be canceled much like MLB, NBA, WNBA, NHL, European Soccer, etc. :rolleyes:

Did quarantines + packed schedules late summer to finish up the season that was interrupted in the spring. Bubbled up teams in Portugal and Germany to finish international tournaments. As soon as those seasons ended and players got a little free time, teams started getting positive covid tests back, including some of the stars (Neymar for example). Pretty sure the covid-positive players have gotten them going out to party, though, not on the job. But as has been said, compared to NFL, there's way less packing of players from both teams into tight quarters.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

seiferguy posted:

For some reason Trubs isn't listed in that list, but he (and Daniel Jones) have a 71, thank god

The reason Trubs isn't on that list is it'd be shocking if Kaep wasn't rated higher

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pmchem posted:

Tyrell Williams getting a major upgrade in that tweet lol

One of these things is not like the others :D

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
No, but that's a really nice top end of a draft

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Phobeste posted:

That's a good point it's definitely illegal and banworthy to kinda like the patriots if you didn't grow up in boston and it should be tiresomely called out at every opportunity (?)

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

Go figure I forgot my MacBook Air at home so I won't be able to watch any football while at work as my work iMac is a piece of poo poo & is struggling to run with Photoshop hogging all the memory on this project I'm trying to make deadline.

How's the stream quality of NFL Bite(?) on phones?

It's usually doable, just may need to click around to a few different streams to find one with ads you can kill