Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

So as my WFH comes to a close, I was checking to see who was live this morning and was recommended Akumi/Yoclesh by Twitch. She caught my attention because she was collabing with Silvervale at 7 AM EST. I've never seen Silver on any time other than late evenings so was intrigued. Akumi has a very pro and probably expensive (in my estimation) set up for having debuted 9 days ago and already collabing with Vshojo. Just curious if anyone is familiar with her. I've been moving slowly down the rabbit hole with Vshojo and Hololive these last few months and she came out of nowhere this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

I wasn't sure how into this I would be, I've never watched a streamed TTRPG before. Have to say, both Calli and Tiara~ara are making this really enjoyable to listen to. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of handle their characters and take to it. Between birb shop Calli, Kiara playing her character with ~ara, and the other little things I'm impressed and entertained.

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

Doc V posted:

Deleted by Youtube for "promoting violent criminal organizations"

https://twitter.com/pipkinpippa/status/1409400659540070400

Well that’s certainly a thing YouTube.

I was watching most of her stream including up to the point management told her to knock it off when she thought she found the same dude from a “glomp circle” and a brony speed dating video from a different con. It was pretty entertaining especially since I used to do cons myself…. but it definitely felt like she was riding the edge a lot, at least when you’re part of an organization and not indie bunny girl #463.

Also I swear I know her previous life on Twitch who appears to have rebranded to a more relaxed art streamer after deleting everything that I would have considered Pippa-like. If it’s who I’m thinking of, she’ll definitely need to rein it in a little or she’s going to keep getting smacked down.

cousin.avi fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Jun 28, 2021

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

also, 8bitdrummer did weather hackers, it's fun. he's only vaguely familiar with vtubers but he really got into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1XoNVQi7pQ&hd=1

That man went down the rabbit hole pretty far but apparently voluntarily came back out for a while because chat got too horny with him and Fubuki. He’s married IRL and from I read he felt like he needed to put the kibosh on that but based on the clips YouTube keeps suggesting he’s decided it’s okay to dive back in.

He really liked Reflect and played right along with it sight unseen. I’d have to dig it up but Gura mentioned it on stream not long after that she saw it and thought he was good. I’m also seeing a clip of him with Sparks so I’ll need to check that out now too. Probably bet money his next stream chat is going to try to get him to play IRyS’ stuff.

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

Just Pomu

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

League Collab with the other dragon girl about to start with Vienna, Froot, Haruka, Girl_DM, and Snuffy. Didn't know it was a thing till tonight but I'm pretty hyped for it. I haven't touched LoL but I have a certain fascination with watching it despite knowing virtually nothing about it.

Unrelated, I've been pretty impressed with Obsydia so far. I didn't catch Lazulight's debut but have been watching them more and more the last couple of weeks. Wave 2 came out swinging, just wish Selen's times worked better with when I'm able to catch streams.

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

golden bubble posted:

Speaking of past identities, all those comments about what above Diamond Apex feels like is really showing off what her past rank was.

No lie, I'd watch Selen stream nothing but Apex. Yeah, during her donation reading at the end she was name dropping a fair number of Apex and Overwatch pros and talking about running into them in ranked lobbies.

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

This is as good excuse as any to finally post this because I love it so... Pekora BGM Metal cover by FamilyJules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKBdVkXrsI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

Since we're still doing BGMs... FamilyJules version of Korone's BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKBdVkXrsI

Along with bonus reaction video of Korone listening to it for the first time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8cpzTrAmZs

He talks about it in the description but Cover actually contracted him to do it at Korone's request which is why it's not available on any of the music services.

cousin.avi fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jul 20, 2021