Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

As the creator of this thread I would actually prefer more NBA content itt. Especially if it means making GBS threads on eastern conference teams

Well, in that case, gently caress the Celtics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I know this thread is for laughing at the Jags exclusively but I do find it funny that Fournette says, "Finally, a real quarterback," and it's Tom Brady, like, that's the only guy good enough to use him lol.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It’s funny that there are valid things to laugh at every team in this division for. Titan up babey

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Like that the colts ruined a generational prospect. Hilarious! Bill OBrien does stupid poo poo! Hahaha! The Titans hadn’t had a thousand yard receiver in like fifteen years! Lol! The entire jaguars organization ranging from ownership all the way down to the guys who clean out the jacuzzi are completely incompetent with no end in sight to their idiocy, they hired a man who threatened to fight DJ swearinger over a Eskimo brothers situation, they can’t keep any of their homegrown players because their team culture is worse than the redskins, they’re obviously setting up the one player their fan base likes to fall flat on his face, and Derrick Henry stiffarms their entire defense every single game, and also they can’t get any return on all the players they’re forced to unload because of said toxic culture, and they also have completely terrible uniforms, their stadium is half tarp, and the team’s moving to London one week at a time which is hilarious, hopefully they can move to the south part of town. Idiots! While I’m thinking about it they also draft terribly and somehow managed to piss away their only good players within less then a year, and somehow after all this they decided known rear end in a top hat Doug maroon should keep his job for some reason??? What??????? What I’m trying to say is that duval sucks rear end and is probably filled with trump boat parades as I type this very post. Go Titans

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
A. J. Brown will end that titans streak this season, OP.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
He ended it last season my lovely

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
O hell yea. Titans are perfect baby

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ramsey is the one trade they didn't gently caress up, but they'll surely gently caress the picks up

They immediately traded Bouye for a 5th though

Also you left out the Texans signed a lovely QB to such a bad deal they had to give away a 2nd just to get rid of it which isn't a thing that happens in the NFL. I guess that fits under the BOB does stupid poo poo umbrella? But that was back when Rick Smith was GM

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Corey is getting 1000 this year

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
or maybe it's "IK" as in "I know" and he's blackmailing one of the coaches

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Every time I think about football I remember that the only star players left on my team are Watson, which is good, and the broken husk of JJ Watt and every single trade that got rid of the others was so bad it’s become a running joke. Lol!!!!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I swear if the Texans manage to win the division again it'll be on the back of DWBS.

The guy might be the second coming of Russell Wilson (except with, you know, an actual personality).

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Go Colts

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Go to hell Colts

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hmmno:

Also, in memoriam:

https://youtu.be/qhwMnWKXN3Y

:rip:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Killed fighting for the Union.

Philip Rivers in 10 years older.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

gently caress the Celtics.

go titans
go sixers

The Big Jesus posted:

Tom Brady was beaten by the Titans on January 4, 2020.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
lol texans, i say with cool ironic detachment, too tired for any more tears

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.
Lol Texans. Colts gonna win the division.

Go Colts.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Remember when Tom Brady tweeted that hype video backed by a Christopher Walken monologue about how you gotta remind em that you’re the lion and then the Titans beat his rear end all the way to Tampa Bay lmao

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yeah

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I forgot about the video lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Logan Ryan and Brett kern ended the dynasty. Good poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Please dont leave out RASHAAN EVANS

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

For some reason I can't help but think about Holmes vs Ali right now

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Metapod posted:

Please dont leave out RASHAAN EVANS

Dr Evans is my absolute road dog

Horse chasing auburn betraying son of a motherfucker, baby

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Mm yes rashaan Evans also did the needful that day.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Isaiah Wilson got deweyed up last night. Let’s recap his summer

Put on covid list

Caught at college frat party and cited for trespassing

Apparently was so bad in camp that we went from “will compete for RT starting spot” to “this was always going to be a project pick”

Put on covid list again

DUI three days before first game of season

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he seems like a real fuckup

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Still upset we let Conklin walk

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Seriously how do you get a dui during a pandemic

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Doing donuts in an intersection apparently

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Doing donuts in an intersection apparently

But cops do that all the time???

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

TSBX posted:

But cops do that all the time???

:golfclap:

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Didn't like the pick then. Hate it now.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Metapod posted:

Seriously how do you get a dui during a pandemic

I am assuming you get drunk and then drive a car but I am no expert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Remember back in March when everything was shutting down and basically the one thing everyone agreed HAD to stay open was liquor stores, to the point that states started legalizing alcohol delivery who hadn't before?

The only thing that's surprising is that more famous people haven't ended up getting DUIs and such