Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I believe in Tua. I thought the dueling offensive coordinators might be too much but I guess really they're an upgrade over Chan Gailey outright ignoring the Not Fitzpatrick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ugh

https://twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/1424405558921158660?s=20

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Small price to pay for making a player of X’s caliber happy, and the Dolphins have the cap space to gamble on his health.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Oh dear! Isn't your other TE against the vaccine???

:allears:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

pasaluki posted:

Oh dear! Isn't your other TE against the vaccine???

:allears:

Cmon dude

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Ehud posted:

Cmon dude

It's only fair to tease after I had to listen to Beasleys swollen roni infested balls rap

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

pasaluki posted:

It's only fair to tease after I had to listen to Beasleys swollen roni infested balls rap

I took your post as :allears:ing about an injury.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m :allears:ing about any non bills injuries 24/7

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Please stay alive Michael Gesicki the third

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

t a s t e posted:

I’m :allears:ing about any non bills injuries 24/7

drat right

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
One season of real success and Bills fans have forgotten themselves.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It was much worse during the drought

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
only pats fans like me who have learned how to handle themselves graciously should be allowed to have good teams

yall remember how bad seahawks fans got during the legion of boom years? bills and fins fans are already letting the success go to their heads.

if the jets ever get good, theyll destroy america

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

You guys can't even be gracious when you switch teams!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Magicpants posted:

if the jets ever get good, theyll destroy america

I remember 2010, it wasn't that bad.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Not a Phin fan in this thread would be completely shocked if we somehow won 6 games this year I don’t think.

We are perpetually in a state of waiting for the other shoe to drive.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
CJ Henderson is like the perfect player for the Jets to trade for. Not sure what the ask is.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

quote:

After an impressive stretch of organized team activities and minicamp practices, along with a nice start to training camp, Wilson has struggled some in recent days, and there might be a reason for that. Those early practices were all scripted. The Jets went over in meetings every play they would run, then went out on the field and repped it. Wilson knew what was coming, so he could go prepare his mind before taking the field.

🤔

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

The regular season is 5 weeks away

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

And yet he STILL doesn't know the playbook.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

And yet he STILL doesn't know the playbook.

He's a rookie.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

quote:

‘It’s all coming together’ for Patriots wide receiver N’Keal Harry this training camp

lol

The guy who's agent literally said 'he sucks so bad he needs to be traded and get a fresh start."

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

lol

The guy who's agent literally said 'he sucks so bad he needs to be traded and get a fresh start."

Didn't his agent also imply Tom Brady didn't know how to use a wide receiver right?

*gazes at stumpy Caucasians with 100 receptions a year*

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

sean10mm posted:

Didn't his agent also imply Tom Brady didn't know how to use a wide receiver right?

*gazes at stumpy Caucasians with 100 receptions a year*

Harry’s first season really wasn’t that terrible. He got hurt in preseason when Stidham was playing and then was on IR until like week 10. In the games he played he flashed.

Then he sucked all last season.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Harry is the softest receiver I've ever seen and that includes watching guys like Demaryius Thomas and Randy Moss when he's checked out and doesn't want to try. Couple that with not being very fast and well, that's a great recipe for success

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wiki editor has Harry's number.

quote:

In the season opener against the Miami Dolphins, Harry finished with 5 receptions for 39 yards in the 21–11 win. Despite the five catches, Harry's lack of ability started to show as he got completely flattened by a corner half his size and later in the game, proceeded to fumble on the one yard line. A play that almost completely changed the momentum towards the Dolphins but luckily Harry's mental error was covered up by the Patriot's defense.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Nodoze posted:

Harry is the softest receiver I've ever seen and that includes watching guys like Demaryius Thomas and Randy Moss when he's checked out and doesn't want to try. Couple that with not being very fast and well, that's a great recipe for success

This is what's truly infuriating about him IMO.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Well the thing is it wasn’t some off the board pick that Belichick often does. Draft projections all had Harry going late 1st early 2nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

new season, new thread!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975962