Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
I had super low expectations going into this Broncos season, but I thought "at least we'll get to see how this young offense progresses!" and whelp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

That's truly ignorant to say that...

...they're number four, you forgot the cowboys.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

lmao thinking the Falcons are as bad as the broncos, the dirty birds are gonna poo poo house them

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

indigi posted:

lmao having faith in the Falcons

lmao

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

I knew you were right the whole time. I should've said something sooner.

Broncos... please bring "Big" CJ Anderson out of retirement. Thank you.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Someone on these very internet forums assured me that Shurmur would be fine!!! They were wrong!!!!!

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

i appreciate this reference

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

I like Drew Lock. I'm not hopeful he's going to put it together based on what we've seen so far and the state of the Broncos offensive coaching staff. I would not be upset if they took a flyer on a project QB in the draft. But I'd be fine rolling with him for one more year, too :geno:

Just beat the Raiders, please, and thanks.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

kiimo posted:

Convince Peyton to play for you, take credit for the SB win

I mean... it's so weird, because that was the plan, and it almost worked (but for Flacco OT magic and then the Legion of Boom). Then Peyton broke down and somehow the defense carried them through? I can't remember (and am too lazy to check) how much credit Elway can take for assembling that squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/status/1387914447860101120

if this happens i will have permanent :smugdog:-face