Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is it needed?
Yes
No
Perhaps as I shut my pants
Goku does not wear them
View Results

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Xenocides posted:

Going commando all the time just proves you are either a masochist or never do any serious exercise.

You don't seriously wear underwear at the gym, do you? Or swimming? Hiking I suppose has a risk of prickly heat if you are wearing jeans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

my boxer briefs are like a sports bra for my junk

I appreciate the firm support

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I am firmly against briefs (tighty whiteys); however, boxer briefs are nice and support everything well.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I only wear a loincloth to cover up my (considerable) nakedness, but refuse to wear anything more than that.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Xenocides posted:

Going commando all the time just proves you are either a masochist or never do any serious exercise.

its true i am disgusting and barely move

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I don’t like boxers. Such thing as too much freedom.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I like having a little buffer between my vulva and my jeans for comfort reasons, and in case I get my period.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Valko posted:

You don't seriously wear underwear at the gym, do you? Or swimming? Hiking I suppose has a risk of prickly heat if you are wearing jeans.

Yes, usually briefs or boxer briefs for support. Unless I am wearing gym clothing that provides that support itself. For swimming most male swimsuits are either tight enough to provide support or have support built in. Swimming is also a bit of an exception. Most people do not chafe or bounce as much while in water. If you are running or doing any kind of exercise that involves moving your groin and/or thighs up and down rapidly support is good.

Statutory Ape posted:

its true i am disgusting and barely move

This also explains the phenomenon mentioned in previous threads here and that I have heard from people who pick up corpses that fat people disproportionately die naked.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Gutcruncher posted:

I don’t like boxers. Such thing as too much freedom.

In many cases the dick hole is much too liberal

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I don’t need my brief to hold my legs, just my penis and scrotum.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

chaosbreather posted:

Maybe overwear is underrated

:hmmyes: