Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Wraiith303 posted:

For those of you who are allergic to reading, but are still fascinated by twinkling balls of gas in the sky, I have great news!
A kind internet hamster did a let's play of the game! That's right! You don't need to do any reading! She does it all for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuXNN9aFe2I

I now feel accomplished. 6 months well spent. As an old man, I will show this video to my neighbour's grandkids one day when they ask what I achieved in my life

I know this is thread necromancy, but I'm home after being in the hospital for a bit and enjoying some G00n-made games for a while. I wishlisted IS on Steam and hit the "Watch Later" option on this post's LP. I will probably watch at least some of the LP (but not all---spoilers ruin choices on a first play/read!) and post back when I get around to downloading it and playing it a bit. My kid (lol he's 23 next month) likes indie games, and he grew up knowing his dad was a goon and what that entails as far as video games go, so if I enjoy it I'll spread the word to him and his groovy friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU