Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Nigga I poo poo trains now what.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The one where the guy burned his neighbors house down for stealing cable.

And the other fake story one with the purple dildo.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think one of the first threads that I have got into forever and ever ago was some goon that kind of innocently got involved in furry stuff, went to a furry convention and slowly realized that they were all depraved freaks.

I'd really like to read that again with modern eyes but I have no idea how to find it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Three Olives posted:

I think one of the first threads that I have got into forever and ever ago was some goon that kind of innocently got involved in furry stuff, went to a furry convention and slowly realized that they were all depraved freaks.

I'd really like to read that again with modern eyes but I have no idea how to find it.

I'd like to read that too, sounds like a wonderful metaphor for my experience here.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Spinz posted:

I'd like to read that too, sounds like a wonderful metaphor for my experience here.

Guys, i think we've just been insulted.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Moo the cow posted:

Guys, i think we've just been insulted.

:D

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
heres also some classic threads that i dont think about except for just now trying to remember good threads

Your Favorite Emoticon -- IN 3D?!
Someone is stealing cable from me
Feces, garbage bags, destroyed apartment, insanity.
Secrets from inside the White House
photoshop 9/11 into star wars
How we built a huge addition onto our house, doing it all DIY [56k no!]

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
I sometimes think about Everdraed's posts

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Post your moments of what the christ

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It's not that old, but sometimes I remember that Patton Oswald is a vicious mass murderer.

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

The Wheelie girl thread

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One of the threads I remember reading before joining was someone shilling for Synero, a cryptocurrency based on a marble attention economy, where the more attention you paid to something the more virtual marbles you would shoot at out it, which could be redeemed for cryptocurrency. And the OP couldn't answer basic questions like "why does this need to be a thing" and I think someone called Oobicut pestering OP by saying "is amoeba amoeba equals amoeba?"

JoshGuitar
Oct 25, 2005

Your Moms Ahegao posted:

The Wheelie girl thread

I came here to post this, got through almost the entire thread excited that nobody had posted it yet, then you made me sad :(.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

thread where someone bought a stereo microscope and zoomed in on different things

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Babushka 3 way

Oh man that was such a great thread. The OP going from "three way with cougar and her daughter :smugdog:" to "oh God what have I done :stare:" in record time was amazing.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Moo the cow posted:

Nigga I poo poo trains now what.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I think about "I've been invited to a gang bang" once in a while. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1451018

See the entry on BisexualBritni https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1314 for more information.

I haven't read it in over a decade, I'm guessing it's not a very woke thread by 2020 standards

Pakistani Brad Pitt fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Sep 3, 2020

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Chickencheese.

e: I bought one of those n-word I poo poo trains shirts and wore it out only once in my youth. How embarrassing.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

hard to believe it was 5 years ago, it feels like yesterday and an eternity ago at the same time

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
This crawl diary is intense, I have zero context but boy kara is really doing a number on him, what with her sexy hip to waist ratio and eye contact.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
popping in to bring up, for the millionth time, the "who has the yummiest mommy?" thread

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
It's not a thread, but there was some spat between two goons long ago and they kept making up more and more elaborate shitposts about eachother. There was one long story where one of the goons visited the other to get some stuff burnt onto a CD, but the guys idea of burning a CD was putting a huge foil-and-cardboard disk on the ceiling fan and burning it with a lighter.

Something like that, anyway.

Also, sometimes I think of 50 Foot Ant and get annoyed.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
also, in case it wasn't posted already, Kirk's Razer meltdown: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459842

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
The low carb thread in YLLS in which one poster killed his dog, another poster whose cholesterol was 350+ was strongly advised to ignore his doctor, and at least one guy earnestly inquired if he could survive healthfully on just hot dogs and multivitamins. And even better, the FYAD thread making fun of said low carb thread.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
an E/N thread from probably 4-5 years ago by a woman named Parachute Patty that started out about how she could be more supportive towards her wife, but someone on the first page was like, "wow, your wife sounds abusive." The wife (Mindy? Mandy?) didn't work and made Patty research her medical conditions online for hours on end. They had a little kid, too.

Anyway, I hope she's doing okay these days.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I dunno the dude watching his own rear end-membrane wash down the showerhole or gooncamp a2m I guess :gooncamp:

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

like.... mostly the buttstuff, but not exclusively, you get me?

Anukahn
Jul 22, 2006

My brain hurts
Some extremely bizarre personal drama, might be from e/n or even helldump, that ingrained the sentence "don't throw bacon at me bitch" in my brain and makes it come back anytime bacon is mentioned. Im scared to think it may be from 10 years ago, it was a magnetic trainwreck.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

cynic posted:

I dunno the dude watching his own rear end-membrane wash down the showerhole

I think it's impressive that this goon still posts here and didn't run away in shame at such an amazing self-own.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I wasn't around to see these two unfold in motion but I discovered them a while ago and I think about them a lot. Both are archived.
A goon systematically destroying every door in the home with a gun in hand, because the OP found poop on the roof and thought it was a distraction for somebody to sneak into the house and rob it.
:c: And... :c:
A goon having sex so loud it is causing a neighbor's daughter to cry from the loud noises, OP discovers poo poo on OP's family heirloom doormat, and gets the neighbor arrested after putting said poo poo in the freezer for CIA analysis of evidence.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Jose Oquendo posted:

I think it's impressive that this goon still posts here and didn't run away in shame at such an amazing self-own.

Hold the thought that the peak of internet rofl before this was 'I just poo poo myself' 5 golden manbabies bigpeeler in the most lol'est. I like to think of it as a pivotal moment when the forums became more introspective; 'what if... butt stuff is not the height of comedy?'

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ITT youre the ****** *** in the dungeon

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
The rear end-Boat

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
The repo man threads were fun.

That thread with the open marriage guy who swore it totally worked for him until his whole life burned down around him.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
That guy Dragonsven in E/N who smoked lots of weed and kept a spreadsheet of how often he had sex with his wife.

I read a lot of E/N back in the day

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

there was a thread made after burger king introduced a thing on their website that let you build your own meals

someone posted their creation and it was just a mustard stain and i nearly got kicked out of class because i could not stop laughing

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I think that also had the Noah's Ark Burger (two of every animal in the Burger Kingdom): two burgers, two fish fillets, and two chickens

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
also yes I do think "small pastry" every single time I see a shrimp, thanks everyone. now if someone's ever reading my mind when i see a shrimp they'll think i'm a moron.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Every thread left behind is utterly defeated, a pile of refuse that deserves no mention or recall. Aim for the threads ahead, not threads behind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
The death zipline was hilarious to follow as kt developed. When they finally did the math and figured out the kids would be obliterated :discourse: