Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
an E/N thread from probably 4-5 years ago by a woman named Parachute Patty that started out about how she could be more supportive towards her wife, but someone on the first page was like, "wow, your wife sounds abusive." The wife (Mindy? Mandy?) didn't work and made Patty research her medical conditions online for hours on end. They had a little kid, too.

Anyway, I hope she's doing okay these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
That guy Dragonsven in E/N who smoked lots of weed and kept a spreadsheet of how often he had sex with his wife.

I read a lot of E/N back in the day

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I think that also had the Noah's Ark Burger (two of every animal in the Burger Kingdom): two burgers, two fish fillets, and two chickens

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Skratte posted:

That goon whose little brother was sounding with like a bicycle pump thing. I hope that kid got help.

Oh god, everyone was like, "He needs inpatient therapy NOW before he ruptures his bladder" and OP was like "nah he said he won't do it again" but then he did and the thread got closed before there was any resolution. He was only like 12, too.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I wonder how Rime is doing, the guy who was voluntarily living in his van in Vancouver and installing windmills in the middle of winter.

He had a thread fairly recently, within the last year in GBS I think, but I went back through his post history to March and didn't see it. I believe he was looking to get out of windmills and into something else.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Mustached5thGrader posted:

It’s not old but the thread where the guys wife has that crazy Chinese stalker was amazing and I can’t find it. I want an update :-(

That was drunk nerds. I PM'd him about it not too long ago and he promised to update once the legal stuff was all wrapped up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Katamari Democracy posted:

I think about keyboard gloop every day.

Oh, I'm so sorry.