Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

I liked the one where there was the text-based CYOA game and it was haunted by gay ghosts or whatever. I went back to re-read it again and it wasn't that great but it was nostaslgic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Jeza posted:

A couple of ones that aren't on the typical greatest hits list:

Back when it was a bit more active, I used to browse A/T a lot more and I think about the thread about the guy who did corpse retrieval every once in a while. It's something you never hear about, so it was a little secret window into a really interesting but grimy job that is basically unknown. Also that maybe troll thread about the guy who had a 18/19 year old fundie Christian girl sign some totally nutso/illegal contract to be his personal live-in maid/sex object in exchange for paying for everything.

Found it when I went looking for it myself and your post was the only helpful result to remind me that it wasn't fake

here

Shishkahuben fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Oct 13, 2020