Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One of the threads I remember reading before joining was someone shilling for Synero, a cryptocurrency based on a marble attention economy, where the more attention you paid to something the more virtual marbles you would shoot at out it, which could be redeemed for cryptocurrency. And the OP couldn't answer basic questions like "why does this need to be a thing" and I think someone called Oobicut pestering OP by saying "is amoeba amoeba equals amoeba?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I wasn't around to see these two unfold in motion but I discovered them a while ago and I think about them a lot. Both are archived.
A goon systematically destroying every door in the home with a gun in hand, because the OP found poop on the roof and thought it was a distraction for somebody to sneak into the house and rob it.
:c: And... :c:
A goon having sex so loud it is causing a neighbor's daughter to cry from the loud noises, OP discovers poo poo on OP's family heirloom doormat, and gets the neighbor arrested after putting said poo poo in the freezer for CIA analysis of evidence.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

extra row of teeth posted:

The book barn golded thread involving a literal novel written about anthro rollercoasters.

Never forget.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Proposal: A goon who acquired land in Hawaii seeks to turn it into an environmentally friendly yoga resort.
Reality: Half a dozen other goons buy a one-way ticket to the Hawaiian jungle to pull down trees randomly, fail to understand how to make gates after someone stole most of their tools to sell for meth, and the only semblance of success achieved is torturing baby animals with pellet guns and sometimes actual guns, until every goon involved eventually forfeits after some very simple questions are asked about what the gently caress they are doing.

The goon island thread itself:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3123495

madlilnerd posted:

Freaked out by two scary burly men in her pen, Lady jumped 3 feet and scrambled out of the pen, dashing off into the jungle. The plan changes. She's now on the menu. We watch her trot off over the hill and into the brush and hold our ground. We know she'll come back out. She's not used to the jungle. Everyone listens for tell-tale oinking and we all reposition, ready to pounce when she emerges.

Nonchalantly, Lady strolls forth. Socratic Moron takes aim with the handgun.

And with the accuracy of a bad guy in a Western, he fires off 6 rounds. One hits Lady straight through the ribcage; she freaks, turns, runs off into the jungle. We wait until the piercing squeals stop and retrieve her.

The FYAD goldmine thread that ran alongside it: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3151205

CaptainWinky posted:

*deploys metal storm surf zone to dispatch lone piglet*
*piglet dies slowly and painfully*
*curvy gooness waits, reorganizes seasonings and sauces in anticipation*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Not Skynet posted:

This reminds me of the "Patriot Fiction" let's reads in TFR. I think one took place in the post apocalyptic wasteland of Obama's america. Kind of like an even more racist and masturbatory Tom Clancy.

This also reminds me of this one GBS thread where the OP found a whole bunch of pages from some guy's unfinished bootleg Tom Clancy war novel in a garage sale, talking about how the protagonist had a dick as thick as a hand grenade(or a pineapple, either or) while rawdogging some spy lady and how the enemy Russian he was engaging shortly after had thick swollen beet-like fingers.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

~Coxy posted:

Especially now that imgur is getting so bad and probably going to die itself.

This is why almost all of my BUDK images have been uploaded as platinum attachments, which offer greater permanence and you can search for attachments from way back by loving with the ID values :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

One night many years ago in a restaurant...

And then the guy is pissing himself into the ceiling or whatever. It's very crudely drawn, but also mesmerizing.

I want the origin thread because it is one of the few something awful relics that still completely baffles me with its context. Or lack thereof, even.