Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The first thread that I can remember reading on here, long before I was a member was one entitled "my mother is insane".
She was a hoarder, and there were all sorts of pictures of the house and the trails in between the piles of poo poo everywhere.

Another one: entitled something along the lines of "A homeless person threw feces at me".

Another good one, the goon who posted a thread in A/T about being a pool hustler, and coming from a family of pool hustlers. He posted an update a couple years back, but I think he was having some health problems, and never really updated it much.

The Dollfucker wars of circa 2010ish was quite memorable. God that one spergburger dollfucker who loved Bawls and UHF creeped me the gently caress out.

There was another one from about 2007 or 8 or so about a guy who lived in the hood (Detroit) and even though he was white, his cousin, or brother or something was tight with some members of the Black Mafia Family (BMF). That thread ended IIRC with him posting that he got visited by the FBI or some poo poo, after (presumably) a goon called the authorities since the dude mentioned some stuff in the thread that might have been incriminating to people.

"OW MA LEGS"!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

poverty goat posted:

The saga of beetface, his disabled girlfriend and the free hand-me-down sex dolls (with broken necks) all happened 15 mins away from me, and I never knew it till I read the encyclopedia dramatica entry years later :gonk:

God, that would have weirded me the gently caress out.. I remember his brother was a member here and told us some poo poo that was pretty :catstare:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The dollfucker thread was the first thread that really hooked me back when I was lurking. That was some purestrain Internet Weird thats so common you don't even notice it anymore.

FTFY

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Not a thread so much, but a series of posts in the latest anonymous confessions thread about "therapy goon".

Basically the guy was a virgin (like all goons) and went to a therapist. He ended up loving his therapist, who was apparently batshit crazy. I think she might've even seen some of his posts on SA but regardless, she was apparently hot as gently caress but crazy as gently caress.

Last we heard....................... Well, I don't remember, its been a while.

Those of us who read that thread on the regular speculated that his dismembered body is in the bottom of a lake somewhere in eastern europe maybe.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hopefully he's at least just happy boning the poo poo out of some hot crazy chick