Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
There was a diet thread where a goon was going on about the joys of eating raw spoiled organ meats. It ended with someone making a comic where the poster was a bear. I have the comic saved and giggle at it occasionally but what makes the comic funny is the whole build up.

Low-hanging fruit but margarita machines never fail to bring a smile to my face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

I Shot The Serif posted:

Wasn't it even worse than just that? I feel like I remember he had a pregnant wife and he was trying to get her to eat them too.

Yeah, that's why it started because evidently rotting organ meat is how you combat morning sickness. The goon mind is a wonderful thing.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
The whole goon love saga was amazing. Several sexual assaults and one murder before it got shut down. It also established the precedents that both dying and murder are bannable offenses. It wasn't one thread but it was very "velvet underground" where it spawned a thousand threads.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

Sleeveless posted:

The guy is still making games twelve years later, he's moved from 2d to 3d but they're still in that really amateurish style and still fixated on taking place in Canada. Somehow he got onto Playstation's marketplace and a ton of youtubers have mocked his games so he's kind of (in)famous now in the same way that people like Mdickie are.

http://www.dragoon.ca/games.html

On the plus side, dude seemed to have found work in Korea because his Dragoon is a dead-ringer for Tongtong from Pororo in his dragon form. Distinct from his normal form, which is a dragon wearing clothing if you are behind the times on the highest quality children's entertainment.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
My inverted anus

Will you make a prolapse with me?

My inverted anus

I can't do a pa-ro-dy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

Pretty good posted:

The guy who asserted that he was the reincarnation of a dragon, and when pressed, earnestly clarified that the dragon in question was like a foot tall, emaciated, and flightless

In that same thread there was a guy who had a demon in his head named "Loosy Goosy" who forced him to think gay thoughts and hurt himself.

Goons spent a lot of time trying to convince him that he needed therapy and meds, like, yesterday.