Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Chickencheese.

e: I bought one of those n-word I poo poo trains shirts and wore it out only once in my youth. How embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DickParasite posted:

Occasionally I remember "Hey guys, meet my roommate!". Said roommate (Brian) loved Magic: The Gathering and wine coolers and occasionally poo poo on the toilet seat. He also wrote fanfiction. A lot of it. All of it about himself. All of it revolved around him marrying some girl he had a crush on in 7th grade even though he hadn't spoken to her in ten years. In the best one he was a professional Magic: The Gathering player and the climax was his dad tearfully begging his forgiveness for ever doubting him that Magic was a viable career. In that one he'd coded his own anime waifu AI that called him "Brian-San". He knew nothing about coding, or Japan, and didn't seem all that good at Magic. Brian-san briefly joined the forums but left or got banned after goons lost interest.

Schildkrote and co.(Cherrydoom, BrokenLoose, a few others, they were known as Satan's Accountants) did a few lets plays where they would just act out these fanfics as if they were plays, and it was the funniest cringiest poo poo ever. I remember best the one about him going back to ancient egypt and meeting the girl from 7th grade, only she is an Egyptian girl that will eventually be reincarnated into his crush.

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

The thread with the crazy room mate and the poo poo lasagna saxophone. Peak early SA storytime.

That was MartinRandom. If I recall his blood was also quite rare and he claimed the hospitals were hounding him for more of his precious nectar.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 4, 2020

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I Shot The Serif posted:

Horrors, by Ben Biddick

The best part was when Ben himself made an appearance in the thread and was remarkably good-natured about all of it.

I spent far too long reading this, thank you.

Anyone remember Mr. Cardigan?

I remember someone saying they brought up SegaKiller with their coworkers and he had to have a meeting with his boss about it or some such, hah.
VV

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Sep 5, 2020

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I think I still have the photo of him towering over a vending machine. He was a gentle giant and I enjoyed his posting. We lose the good ones young :(

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Captain Yossarian posted:

The thread (I think in gbs?) Where Paul soccer introduced himself. He talked about his "women tripping and needing to be helped up" fetish and about his plan to date a homeless woman and rehabilitate her. It was such a loving weird thread that I can't help thinking about it from time to time

That reminds me of the also creepy thread about the man that wanted to fool a wheelchair bound classmate into dating him, and I believe had a fantasy about since she had no feeling from the waist down, he could abuse her in her sleep without her knowing. We have predators living here.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I recall a thread where a goon let us know that he managed to get another man hosed in the rear end. Yes.

He was talking to his female coworker, who said that she and her husband liked to use a strap on (I guess they had quite the casual work relationship). The goon asked her if she enjoyed loving her husband in the rear end. The woman was shocked, she'd never thought of that before. Apparently the husband had been using it on her after he was spent in order to finish her off. The woman said she now wanted to try that on her husband. The next day she informed him that her husband quite enjoyed it.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Assboat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That makes me think of our little war with Romeo Rose, an incredibly pathetic man.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Well that's disappointing, I thought his Dropsy CYOA's were super cute.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
MEAT SHOES BROTHER!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Unicorn Gangsta had a cool thread about being a bail bondsperson. She was probably 5'0 and 100 lbs, but she had a crew and probably a gun and it all sounded pretty badass at the time.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2886637&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Enjoy the thread my friends.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
In late stage capitalism, game griefs you!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Advent calendar thread. Snatter Claus! WIGGLE HE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Qqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqq qqqq qqq!