Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

BigHead posted:

Anyone remember the zoo fights threads? There were maybe three or four pretty epic comic/animated sagas about anthropomorphic animals fighting in a tournament, with forums members adopting personas to provide commentary. They were super great. I still occasionally remember the season with Bison Train, Iron Manatee and Steam Crab.

They were some of the best things I remember from mid-00s GBS, but after the first three or so people started bitching about all the characters and roleplay, which kind of killed the vibe.

I still occasionally giggle at the memory of Swanmass and pineal coladas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU