Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Danaru posted:

Speaking of stupid, this LP introduces the second occurrence of The XCOM Drinking Game! Slight adjusted due to the generally increased competency of Chimera Squad.

-1 drink every time a soldier misses
-1 drink every time a soldier panics
-1 drink if a civilian dies
-1 drink for each rank if a teammate goes into bleedout
-1 drink any time an enemy is killed instead of arrested (lol I made this rule before discovering you can't arrest robots :piss:)

:popeye:

goonspeed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Crane Fist posted:

Getting a bit weird lads

seriously

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

White Coke posted:

Looking forward to it. What's the most number of LPs you've had going on at the same time?

go for a new record danaru!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Danaru posted:

Whoops wires got crossed, fixed it

haha you should change it back!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Section Z posted:

I hope Dan's new job is cool and one where people won't get mad at paying him for being indestructible.

looks at Danaru's new mod star

yeah, nah, it's same as the old but now he's not being paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Yvershek posted:

Just heard Dan's drunken bit about Jesus having a micro-peen in another lp. He has absolutely no standing when it comes to saying Grace should knock anything off.

lmao i missed this. which LP?