Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
You are so delightfully canadian with that title quote. It's like the concept of lying never even occured to you :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

While "The Helpful Fox Senko-san" looks loving adorable, it's not why I'm here in the Xcom LP thread :v:

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Don't worry, we all know it's tough to get everything straight starting out. You'll figure out how to link the correct video when you do your second LP. Uhh, your third LP. Sixth. You'll figure it out eventually! :v:

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I'm going to be disappointed if Andrea doesn't have an Australian accent at this rate.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
AXIOM the WIZARD cast FIST!

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Every time you use Godmother I'm sad she's sat on the sidelines for most of the game. She feels like the hardest hitter on the team that includes a Muton and a psychic, that's impressive.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Torque shittalking the team from base was the best part of the mission.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Godmother killing people in the butthole will never not be funny.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Jesus Christ, Godmother :stare:

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
When Zephyr takes enough hits to the head, Grace's "australian" accent becomes canon.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Godmother needs a "Pictures taken seconds before tragidy" compilation of just her executing people poont-blank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Yeah you play better hammered than I ever did. Great LP!