Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Dead Reckoning posted:

Reflex grips are cool, but Verge's Principal Agent power is arguably the most broken ability in the game once you figure out exactly how it works under the hood.
Do tell? Verge already seems very strong when used properly as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

The only mission that Dan didn't curb stomp was the literal hardest mission in the game. He's too powerful! :stare:

I do wonder what the other psi-guy does, but it seems like we saw all the other interesting agents. Torque loving rules.

Malah fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 6, 2021

Malah
May 18, 2015

I like how Dan immediately caught on to that these Shrike morons were using the same loser tactics and ideology as the invaders/ADVENT, so of course they ate poo poo.

I actually wish that the game went a step further: Sovereign tries to make an appeal that Shrike's tactics were the same as what XCOM/Reclamation used, but then squad members could counter with how Shrike's "arm and antagonize" tactics made things worse for each faction and the city, how unity would achieve the superior outcome at each point, or even just that Chimera Squad's diverse tactical deployments dunking on Shrike would be nailing the coffin shut on the matter.

Comedy option - if the game has been completed (mostly) non-lethal, excluding mechanical kills, then we should really be able to call it out to dunk even harder.

Just Winging It posted:

Strength through diversity and cooperation as it were.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but

Dead Reckoning posted:

Some reporter looking into why a Senior Agent of the Reclamation Agency bears a striking resemblance to the snake lady who ran New Arctic Human Liquidation Black Site #7 is going to be found crushed to death in a steamer trunk, and Godmother is going to No Comment when City 31 PD files it as a "death by misadventure."

Dead Reckoning posted:

Of course, Commander Kelly. Now, tell me about this room decorated with severed heads...