Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
All of the characters in the squad are interesting and awesome in their own way. I rhink Ive played through four times now to try and get every bit of interaction I could.

I really want to say more but spoilers.

Im excited to watch you discover everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Cherub is my darling baby boy and you had better not harm a hair... errr... ridge on his head.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Danaru posted:

It's only kinda a spoiler but I'll tag it since it comes up in an episode or two. Our second hiring decision is between Zephyr, Torque, and Axiom. :negative: Hardest decision I've ever had.

As long as you pick up Claymore when he comes up.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

FoolyCharged posted:

Are you trying to kill Dan?

No?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

FoolyCharged posted:

He has to drink for every bad guy that goes boom, dude

Ooooooooh yeah.

Get Claymore anyway.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Torques tongue is a great way to grab people out of range of exploding cars and grenades, as well as for getting idiot VIPS into different cover before they get flanked.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

White Coke posted:

Does she incapacitate enemies she strangles?

After a few promotions she can.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Pretty sure warcrimes arent really a thing any more, especially when fighting psychic aliens who can raise the dead.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I forget how much great humor is in this game

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Mine is Verge wanting so bad to try human food he mind links with people while they are eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Verge is great on harder difficulties. Surprisingly so in some missions.