Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drewmoney
Mar 11, 2004
Diabotical is a 2020 multiplayer-only first-person shooter developed by Swedish team GD Studio. It is in the Arena FPS genre and features gameplay similar to Quake III Arena and its successors, with a variety of game modes, weapons, and complex movement mechanics. Diabotical uses an engine written from scratch, the "Glitch Engine".

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/diabotical/home

Really loving the game so far, it's been a super smooth and polished release.

- Built in map editor
- Tons of game modes
- Movement skills
- Free
- Customizable HUD

Eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drewmoney
Mar 11, 2004
If anyone hears of an AU/NZ Discord server please post it ITT.

Game is fun and definitely scratches that AFPS itch.

drewmoney
Mar 11, 2004
Anyone seeing hitreg issues? Quite a few complaints about it but it's been fine for me. Remarkably, most players in AU have sub-30ms pings which probably helps mask any issues.

drewmoney
Mar 11, 2004
I uninstalled qc after this game dropped. It was dead mostly in my neck of the woods.