Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I blame Disney posted:

It's like the Matrix, the original GBS was too perfect so people couldn't thrive there, we need to feel miserable for society to function

The first forums I designed were quite naturally perfect, they were a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by their monumental failure. The inevitability of the forums doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every poster, thus I redesigned them based on your post history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive poster, initially hired to moderate certain aspects of D&D. If I am the father of the forums, she would undoubtedly be its mother. -Radium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

2015 gbs ruled

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Pawn 17 posted:

The first forums I designed were quite naturally perfect, they were a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by their monumental failure. The inevitability of the forums doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every poster, thus I redesigned them based on your post history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive poster, initially hired to moderate certain aspects of D&D. If I am the father of the forums, she would undoubtedly be its mother. -Radium

Denial is the most predictable of all goon responses. But, rest assured, this will be the two hundredth and seventy third time we have "sold" the forums, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

There are hundreds of other, parallel GBSes. This is the one where we are stuck in a pandemic and lowtax punches all the women.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Consider this: GBS 1-272 may have been the ones where things actually worked good. Perhaps we have shifted into the hell-timeline, and maybe, having given all that money to a wife-beating drug addict, we deserve this place

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It is my kokoro wish that Lowtax's kids gain control over the forums when his opiate shattered skeleton finally explodes and sends a bone shard brainward, and I just hope the forums are ready for them

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
GBS-6 was the one where I stopped drinking and my family finally told me they loved me :unsmith:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I just checked and, get this, GBS-48 is full of pedophiles! Gross!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Something tells me mods....

:goatsecx:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
GBS-49 is too... and 50?!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

bumping to make sure no dial-a-dog thread falls off the front page.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Did we ever figure this out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Someone hosed up the original GBS.